GDT: SDSU @ Texas Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU @ Texas Tech

I still think this well be a darn good team. Give it a few more games. The Jacks are playing a pretty tough preconference schedule, which will pay off in the Summit tourney and beyond.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      ???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Perhaps I misunderstood, but in another thread, you questioned the ability of the USD women to compete for a SL title because of recent results, but you have full confidence in the Jacks men's ability to improve to championship quality. It seems contradictory, but perhaps I am being obtuse?????
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

GDT: SDSU @ Texas Tech

Perhaps. I merely pointed out the large disparity between the SDSU women's wins and USD's losses. We are blowing out teams, that beat teams, that beat them. Besides that, I see a big difference between our SDSU men's team (who lost effectively 80% of its identity and should be expected to struggle mightily early as it reinvents itself) and the USD women who return their superstar and are supposed to be "good to go" to challenge for a regular season title. Our men's team SHOULD theoretically improve a lot by March, will have the best crowd in Sioux Falls (by a lot), we have four seniors who have won a bunch of games on that floor, and upsets are very common in men's BB ("March Madness"?). A couple upsets is what it will take, too, because a regular season title does not seem at all feasible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Southeast; 11-23-2013, 05:33 AM.

Comment

The bus ride from Lubbock TX continues- they are at hour 19 and still a couple hours away from Btown. I hope they come out angry on Monday because of it. It would be nice to see some passion from these players....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Originally posted by SkippyJack View Post
            The bus ride from Lubbock TX continues- they are at hour 19 and still a couple hours away from Btown. I hope they come out angry on Monday because of it. It would be nice to see some passion from these players....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            They might refuse to get on a bus ever again...LOL

Comment

One observation; too many extra passes. I seen many passes when the passer should have took the shot.

I believe this will be a good team at the end of season maybe just as good as the past two years. They handled the pressure and were able to get shots just could not get on a run.

Comment

Originally posted by Messi1 View Post
                One observation; too many extra passes. I seen many passes when the passer should have took the shot.

I believe this will be a good team at the end of season maybe just as good as the past two years. They handled the pressure and were able to get shots just could not get on a run.
                um....no

Comment

Working...
                X