GDT: SDSU @ Texas Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU @ Texas Tech

It would be great if there might be some updates from those not attending the women's game. The mirror schedule caught us early this year.
    http://www.texastech.com/sports/m-ba...112013aaa.html (Tubby pregame)
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU @ Texas Tech

Tubby Smith previews SDSU. He has some nice words about our program and Coach Nagy. Tubby isn't taking this game lightly.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwsOTecoHtw

Comment

watch the game on TV on Dish:
      Thu 11/21 8:00 PM S Dakota St at Texas Tech X ALT 444 412-32 -
      it is in the guide on channel 444 on my Dish.
      Jackrabbit Athletics@SDSU_Jacks1h
      Jackrabbit MBB at Texas Tech tonight on FOX Sports Southwest Plus. Suddenlink channel 81, AT&T U-Verse 754 and DirecTV 677.
      Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Originally posted by SkippyJack View Post
        watch the game on TV on Dish:
        Thu 11/21 8:00 PM S Dakota St at Texas Tech X ALT 444 412-32 -
        it is in the guide on channel 444 on my Dish.
        Jackrabbit Athletics@SDSU_Jacks1h
        Jackrabbit MBB at Texas Tech tonight on FOX Sports Southwest Plus. Suddenlink channel 81, AT&T U-Verse 754 and DirecTV 677.
        It will be interesting to see if it is actually on or is blacked out. It can show up on the guide and still be blacked out - quite a few of the Milwaukee Bucks games have been on the guide but were not available.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          It will be interesting to see if it is actually on or is blacked out. It can show up on the guide and still be blacked out - quite a few of the Milwaukee Bucks games have been on the guide but were not available.
          They show up but if you havent paid for the NBA prime ticket you dont get them just like nhl and mlb. I have the multisport package and they show up on the regional channels but cant watch them except for pistons

Comment

Quite a change to go from SWMS to a Big 12 team. Forget about the win, I just want to see some progress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

TT leads 8-5. Jacks missing open jumpers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Midco 315. Not HD but what the heck, I can watch it.

11-5 Red Raiders up. 13:40 in the half.

Very poor crowd

Comment

Still missing jump shots. Broman, Carlson, Dykstra...they have all missed.

Comment

Jacks ice cold, but TT not much better. 24-18 TT leads.

Comment

Dykstra 1-7...
                      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Well the Jacks keep throwing up jump shots, but unfortunately none are falling. TT is fairly inefficient as well, so the Jacks only trail by 8, 28 to 20.

Comment

Holy crappy shooters. I've watched Jackrabbit BB for 25 yrs. This team has a long ways to go. Tech is terrible. Jacks better win.

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            Quite a change to go from SWMS to a Big 12 team. Forget about the win, I just want to see some progress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            Tech won't win 10 games this year. They are terrible. Jacks? Tonight will be telling.

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

What a dumb play by Horstman. No excuse for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X