NDSU FANS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU FANS?

Rabbits in Braun we trust. The kid is a leader, I love that he said we will win the tournament this year...just love that kind of confidence coming from our best player. The guy has been busting his butt all summer and training with the ultimate Rabbit killer Ben Woodside.

If Kory Brown is our biggest concern....I'm fine with that.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      Saul's won, what, two SL tourney games with his own recruits? Lot of precedent there. Took WIU injuries for the second win to happen too. Bison Basketball: catch the fever! (but don't score)

Think you need to worry less about us and more about how life without Wolters will be. I see Bittle struggling to start, Jacks could be dangerous come tourney time.

Its cute how you completely discredit Saul with woodside and company. I mean he was on staff when those kids were recruited, clearly he had a hand in getting them to NDSU. Also he may have coached that team to...just maybe. As for WIU they were a good team and always gave NDSU trouble, sadly injuries happen, we know very much as we lost Braun for a good portion last year.

Comment

Originally posted by BisonBohl View Post
        Think you need to worry less about us and more about how life without Wolters will be. I see Bittle struggling to start, Jacks could be dangerous come tourney time.

Its cute how you completely discredit Saul with woodside and company. I mean he was on staff when those kids were recruited, clearly he had a hand in getting them to NDSU. Also he may have coached that team to...just maybe. As for WIU they were a good team and always gave NDSU trouble, sadly injuries happen, we know very much as we lost Braun for a good portion last year.
        Hey, basketball is the only sport that I can take shots at NDSU. Going to go with it.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by BisonBohl View Post
          Will the SDSU fans stick around in Sioux Falls to watch Denver vs NDSU this year???

Guess you always got women basketball to hang your hat on.
          Will all of the 200 or so Bison fans that made it to the championship game last year be back ? Maybe they can all bring along a friend or two so you break the 500 mark.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            Will all of the 200 or so Bison fans that made it to the championship game last year be back ? Maybe they can all bring along a friend or two so you break the 500 mark.
            you seriously going to make fun about our fans and their travel history??
            BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
              If they do they would be foolish, but I think the posters point is that NDSU only travels well (better than well) if they think they are going to win. If it isn't in the cards prior to, then your fans aren't quite as zealous. The support your football team gets is fantastic, we all know that. The mere fact you hosted GAMEDAY shows that. I have no problems with your fan support, in fact, there is some part of us that are jealous. But if you don't think you are going to win the game ( like in basketball) then no one travels other than parents and extreme die yards. I believe that was the intent of post.

Comment

For basketball? I think he just did, yes.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                  If they do they would be foolish, but I think the posters point is that NDSU only travels well (better than well) if they think they are going to win. If it isn't in the cards prior to, then your fans aren't quite as zealous. The support your football team gets is fantastic, we all know that. The mere fact you hosted GAMEDAY shows that. I have no problems with your fan support, in fact, there is some part of us that are jealous. But if you don't think you are going to win the game ( like in basketball) then no one travels other than parents and extreme die yards. I believe that was the intent of post.
                  Contrary to the bad parenting amongst the volleyball parents at SDSU, I think we can agree on this post. The Bison travel in ridiculous numbers.

Comment

As far as basketball, why would they not make fun of are pathetic travel numbers?*

*Count me in the pathetic numbers. I don't even travel to north Fargo for basketball games.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                      As far as basketball, why would they not make fun of are pathetic travel numbers?*

*Count me in the pathetic numbers. I don't even travel to north Fargo for basketball games.
                      loser.jpg

TEN CHAR
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]474[/ATTACH]

TEN CHAR
                        hahaha, maybe so. Can't do everything and the games are usually too late to take the kids to with school and such. My twin 6 yr olds usually go to bed around 8pm, so that doesn't work too well.

Comment

Yes. Or were you one of the 50 who showed up at the tournament last year?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Cant say much on this, I was there and it was disappointing the lack of Bison fans. Some situations make it a bit more difficult for fans to come but having said that we should have more fans there. Much credit goes to you SDSU fans for buying a majority of the tickets early.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              I'll bet money that those athletes masquerading as basketball players don't go dancing.* You're all aware that playing basketball is actually a skill necessary to winning basketball games right? Can't just put 5 good athletes out there that can't shoot. Seems obvious, but from watching Saul-coached teams, I'm not sure if he knows that. Let's pass the ball around for 30 seconds and then take a terrible shot! No wonder no one comes to your games. Combine that ****ty arena with the ****ty brand of offensive basketball and I'd avoid the **** out of it too. What does your marketing department do? "Come watch the Bison! If we score 60, everyone gets free hot dogs!"

Also, did Kory Brown develop an offensive game this summer? A jumper? You guys had cheerleaders that were worrying defenses more than him last year.

*Obviously the football team will win 3 straight and I hate that. ****ers.
                              Pay up, sucka!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                                Rabbits in Braun we trust. The kid is a leader, I love that he said we will win the tournament this year...just love that kind of confidence coming from our best player. The guy has been busting his butt all summer and training with the ultimate Rabbit killer Ben Woodside.

If Kory Brown is our biggest concern....I'm fine with that.
                                I guess I nailed it way back in October!

This thread is pure gold.

Comment

Working...
                                X