Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HOBO DAY GDT

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    And yes, I do skim a lot of the threads and pay a little more attention if I see NDSU mentioned. I read most of this thread, though. I wanted to get a feel for what happened and how you guys handled it.
    Still haven't recovered from the beer you gave me. I didn't handle it too well.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      Still haven't recovered from the beer you gave me. I didn't handle it too well.
      Uh oh. So no more of my homebrew for you?

Comment

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
        So are you saying Dale Moss made Sumner rookie of the year?
        He couldn't of hurt. These next two teams are easier teams it looks like, so SDSU should seem better. ... Need W's

Comment

In all my excitement following the football game (kidding), I forgot to post a few pictures for the Jackrabbit fans who couldn't be in Brookings for Hobo Day. If you had been in Brookings, you might have seen....

The new Dirty Lil statue, next to Weary Will on the north side of the Student Center.

[IMG][/IMG]

The Bummobile carrying ???

[IMG][/IMG]

Some interesting floats including this ear of corn made from balloons.

[IMG][/IMG]

And big checks for large sums handed out at halftime: T. Denny Sanford's $10 million and Dana Dykhouse's $2.5 million....as another poster noted, it seems hard to believe that in two or three seasons, we'll be in a new stadium. Sandord's and Dykhouse's donations made it happen.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I just realized it, but was Weary Wil and Dirty Lil not announced at the football game or did I completely miss it?
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
              I just realized it, but was Weary Wil and Dirty Lil not announced at the football game or did I completely miss it?
              They were announced, as memory serves me, just before the major gift presentation. Don't ask me their names.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                They were announced, as memory serves me, just before the major gift presentation. Don't ask me their names.
                Justin and Sarah Larson.

Comment

Working...
                X