Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news to report on the soccer team

The teams seems
    to be playing much better than the team with pretty much the same player did a year ago.

Re: Any news to report on the soccer team

http://www.goleathernecks.com/ViewAr...B_OEM_ID=12000

The Western IL coach seems a bit over the top or whats the word I am looking for, Yah a hothead.

Comment

They were interviewing Lang on "The Sports Show" and he said that Western Illinois wasn't putting their games on the conference web site. All the teams in the conference are supposed to do that or they will get fined. He said that since they run a different type of offense it would be nice to get to scout them but he'll do what he can without the tape to scout.
      I guess the fine must not either be imposed or high enough to keep some teams for trying to get an edge.

Comment

I think the scouting report is playing direct and sending players forward hoping for a misplayed ball to get a shot on goal.

Comment

I would say the identity of this team is defence and multiple scorer's. I think they have the most goals by different players then any other team in the Summit league. Which makes them difficult to defend.

Comment

Working...
          X