ndsu GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ndsu GDT

We got 3 and out. Bison forced to punt after a bad snap on their first possession. 1st down for the Jacks on their own 6 with 9 left in the first.

Comment

NDSU playing to stop the run exclusively. They are stopping it very well but throwing lanes have been there. They want Sumner to beat them instead of Zenner. We'll see how it works but there is nothing on the ground right now.

Comment

We drop a pass to get the 1st and have to punt. Bison on their 15 with 6:42 in the 1st.

Comment

3 and out Bison with a 75 (!) yard punt that barely goes into the end zone to start us on the 20.

Comment

Moved the ball well 100% passing but sputtered and punted. NDSU on their 3.

Comment

Defensive struggle. Jacks just downed a punt at the NDSU 3. Need a 3 & out.
              I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Got the 3 and out and the punt got us down to our 20 after missing the ball and it going all the way to the 20. Hell of a punt.

Comment

Jacks need to find someone, ANYONE that can return a punt or kick or at least catch the ball on a punt or kick!

Comment

Stepped away for a sec and NDSU scored and we now have the ball on our 20 and about to punt.

Comment

Weak special teams, a soft D and a soft QB. Can't beat a great team. Have to hit that guy and let someone else recover the ball. No way Jacks shouldn't have the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Bison repeatedly picking up 3rd downs...freaking killing us.

Comment

After a bad snap to the QB, we stop them on 3rd only to see a bad snap on the punt. It's crazy how many crappy snaps there have been in this game...at least 5 total for both teams.

Our ball on our 30 with 20 seconds in half.

Comment

Bad snaps and penalties keeping Jacks in game.

Comment

Halftime. 7-0 Bison and they'll get the ball to start 2nd half.

NDSU is killing themselves with more penalties in the 1st half than they have had all season. I expect them to tighten that stuff up in the 2nd half. We better bring our A game if we want to have a chance in the 2nd half.

Comment

How are we not down by about 3 scores? Only thing stopping the Bison are bad snaps. I need someone that is a lot smarter than me to explain the benefits of d-lineman lining up over a yard off the line of scrimmage....
                                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                                X