Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: East Side Porta-a-John Situation

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Trust me, it is an over a beer story, but not as gross as you would think. It will give you good ammunition making fun of Bison fans. I am working on your last part.......I'll let you know what I find out.
    Swing by our tailgate spot next Saturday. We are west of the dykhouse in the paved lot. White Winnebago with Jackrabbit Mobile Command Center on it and a blue tent. We'll have pulled pork and a Bloody Mary bar (plus other drinks, of course). You can fill me in. A few other Sioux Falls bison will also be present.

On that note, anyone feel free to swing by for a drink, sandwich, or some TV watching. No idea what the early games are next week.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      We don't need some genius like you to point out our problems, and who cares what the ridiculious bison fans thinK Go back to the fabulous fargodome.
      Excellent Bo Pellini imitation,but your missing the word that would truly make it a remarkable imitation

Comment

Good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read on.....

My e-mail to the AD:

Mr. Sell,

My name is THEsocalledfan, and I am a pharmacist who works for Sanford Health in Sioux Falls, SD. I moved to SD 5 years ago and have loved every minute here. Honestly, about the only thing I wish for is that SDSU was in Sioux Falls so we had Division 1 athletics right here in Sioux Falls!

I plan on attending the NDSU/SDSU football game in Brookings on Sept. 28. I was also there 2 years ago at the same game. At that time, the East side of the field only had 6 porta-potties which was not even close to enough for the number of people there that day. Considering this game could set attendance records, I am just requesting that SDSU consider having more than 6 porta-potties this time around. Honestly, I am sure 12 would not be too many…..

I grew up in North Dakota and am an NDSU alumni, so you can imagine the ribbing I take from friends/family about how SDSU cannot even afford to have enough bathrooms. Honestly, it is a tad embarrassing for me to even know how to respond as an SD taxpayer as I can’t think of any valid reason why there are so few. I am hoping this is an issue that can be easily fixed so I don’t need to hear this stuff anymore.

Thank you for your time an attention to this. I am sending this from my work e-mail; these are my own personal opinions and do not represent the opinions of Sanford Health in any way.

Mr. Sell's response:

THEsocalledfan,

Thanks for the note…I am working with my game operations staff to add facilities for the next couple of games. We added more for the first two games, however I believe the next couple have the potential to set records! As far as the ribbing from NDSU fans go, just let them know the Sanford Jackrabbit Athletic Complex will be done this time next year (which they will get to see the progress on Saturday) and we will be taking plans to the Board of Regents for a new stadium this fall! I have a feeling they won’t be laughing after these get done!  See you Saturday! Go Jacks!

Justin

Let's all tip our cap to the excellent work of Mr. Sell!

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
          Good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read on.....

My e-mail to the AD:

Mr. Sell,

My name is THEsocalledfan, and I am a pharmacist who works for Sanford Health in Sioux Falls, SD. I moved to SD 5 years ago and have loved every minute here. Honestly, about the only thing I wish for is that SDSU was in Sioux Falls so we had Division 1 athletics right here in Sioux Falls!

I plan on attending the NDSU/SDSU football game in Brookings on Sept. 28. I was also there 2 years ago at the same game. At that time, the East side of the field only had 6 porta-potties which was not even close to enough for the number of people there that day. Considering this game could set attendance records, I am just requesting that SDSU consider having more than 6 porta-potties this time around. Honestly, I am sure 12 would not be too many…..

I grew up in North Dakota and am an NDSU alumni, so you can imagine the ribbing I take from friends/family about how SDSU cannot even afford to have enough bathrooms. Honestly, it is a tad embarrassing for me to even know how to respond as an SD taxpayer as I can’t think of any valid reason why there are so few. I am hoping this is an issue that can be easily fixed so I don’t need to hear this stuff anymore.

Thank you for your time an attention to this. I am sending this from my work e-mail; these are my own personal opinions and do not represent the opinions of Sanford Health in any way.

Mr. Sell's response:

THEsocalledfan,

Thanks for the note…I am working with my game operations staff to add facilities for the next couple of games. We added more for the first two games, however I believe the next couple have the potential to set records! As far as the ribbing from NDSU fans go, just let them know the Sanford Jackrabbit Athletic Complex will be done this time next year (which they will get to see the progress on Saturday) and we will be taking plans to the Board of Regents for a new stadium this fall! I have a feeling they won’t be laughing after these get done!  See you Saturday! Go Jacks!

Justin

Let's all tip our cap to the excellent work of Mr. Sell!
          That's good to hear. I'm glad he took the time to respond to you personally and is addressing the situation.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
            That's good to hear. I'm glad he took the time to respond to you personally and is addressing the situation.
            Agreed. He scored points in my book.

Comment

Working...
            X