Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Side Porta-a-John Situation

Hello all,

I am looking forward to my biannual football trip up to Brookings from Sioux Falls to watch the Bison/Jacks game. The last couple times I have been there, they have only had 6 Port-a-johns on the east side of the field. Is it any better this year? Have they upped the number?

This is not intended as smack; I am really just wondering if we will have an adequate number for bathrooms for a game likely to have huge attendance.

Also, tip of the hat to SDSU for looking to definitely fix the stadium situation.

Re: East Side Porta-a-John Situation

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Hello all,

I am looking forward to my biannual football trip up to Brookings from Sioux Falls to watch the Bison/Jacks game. The last couple times I have been there, they have only had 6 Port-a-johns on the east side of the field. Is it any better this year? Have they upped the number?

This is not intended as smack; I am really just wondering if we will have an adequate number for bathrooms for a game likely to have huge attendance.

Also, tip of the hat to SDSU for looking to definitely fix the stadium situation.
    I didn't look over there the first two home games, so I can't say for sure, but I'm guessing you might want to make "alternate plans". An updated CAS can't come soon enough.

Looking forward to the game, and most likely visiting with you.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
      I didn't look over there the first two home games, so I can't say for sure, but I'm guessing you might want to make "alternate plans". An updated CAS can't come soon enough.

Looking forward to the game, and most likely visiting with you.
      I have a hell of a story to tell you about this in person if interested. Just swing by Bison Nation.

Comment

Hello all,

Is it our fault you drink too much beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          Is it our fault you drink too much beer?
          Dude, if you think this is only an issue about drinking beer, come on over on Sept. 28. THEY HAVE 6 PORT-A-JOHNS FOR AN ENTIRE SIDE OF THE STADIUM. You have probably 40% of a big crowd sitting over there. This does not take a genius to see the problem. Honestly, and I am not trying to be a jerk, it is downright embarrassing to your university. It is bad enough to need port-a-johns, but then to not even have enough? Heck, I find it embarrassing as a SD tax payer.

Comment

Dude, if you think this is only an issue about drinking beer, come on over on Sept. 28. THEY HAVE 6 PORT-A-JOHNS FOR AN ENTIRE SIDE OF THE STADIUM. You have probably 40% of a big crowd sitting over there. This does not take a genius to see the problem. Honestly, and I am not trying to be a jerk, it is downright embarrassing to your university. It is bad enough to need port-a-johns, but then to not even have enough? Heck, I find it embarrassing as a SD tax payer.
            We don't need some genius like you to point out our problems, and who cares what the ridiculious bison fans thinK Go back to the fabulous fargodome.
            Last edited by Nidaros; 09-20-2013, 11:49 AM. Reason: Mods I am having fun with this so called fan.

Comment

Fire Port-A-John people. Save the Season! Did I do that right?

Comment

If it isn't the beer, is the irritable bowel syndrome?
                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                  If it isn't the beer, is the irritable bowel syndrome?
                  I am saving the story for those who come and talk to me......

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    Fire Port-A-John people. Save the Season! Did I do that right?
                    Very good effort. Can I give rep on this board?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      We don't need some genius like you to point out our problems, and who cares what the ridiculious bison fans thinK Go back to the fabulous fargodome.
                      I know you are having fun with me, but the craziest part of this is THERE IS NO SHAME BRINGING IN MORE PORT-A-JOHNS.

Comment

I am saving the story for those who come and talk to me......
                        Something tells me I don't want to know. Hopefully they have more set up for the game next weekend. Your best bet may be to simply call the athletic department and check with them. You could surely express your concern.
                        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I know you are having fun with me, but the craziest part of this is THERE IS NO SHAME BRINGING IN MORE PORT-A-JOHNS.
                          Believe you me, I sat on the east side for every game for the last 6 years, and I feel your pain...literally...I would just go down with a few minutes left in the 2nd quarter and beat the line.

I FINALLY graduated to the west side this year.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Since you said you were a SD taxpayer, you must work in SD. How about having your company that you work for sign up for a sky box in the new staduim. That modest gesture would work towards the elimination of porta-a-johns on the east side of heaven(CAS).

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                              Something tells me I don't want to know. Hopefully they have more set up for the game next weekend. Your best bet may be to simply call the athletic department and check with them. You could surely express your concern.
                              Trust me, it is an over a beer story, but not as gross as you would think. It will give you good ammunition making fun of Bison fans. I am working on your last part.......I'll let you know what I find out.

Comment

Working...
                              X