X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    I use Chrome and it works just fine.
    Same here. Tried it on Internet Explorer and it doesn't work.

Comment

https://twitter.com/GoJacksSDSU/stat...47446935830528
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

It appears Explorer is the problem. So, I'll use Chrome or Firefox.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          arent they just moving back and using the same scoreboard since its really not that old?
          Negative.

I've heard talk of using the old scoreboard elsewhere, like the baseball stadium or Fishback soccer complex. That was back in Sept/Oct of 2014. Not sure what was decided.

I have a hunch the new scoreboard is going to be HUGE. Dang near as wide as the field.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

So what is the capacity next fall? Will the Bison Bleachers be ready?

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
              So what is the capacity next fall? Will the Bison Bleachers be ready?
              You people up north wont have anything to complain about. Nice seats, nice toilets. Of course getting beat will solve your complaining problem.

Comment

So I see Coastal Carolina is the latest to buy into the colored field fad. What are the chances (none) SDSU has a blue field in the new place?

"Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

All of these colored fields make my eyes hurt. I really like green even if it isn't really grass. I think the alternating dark and light green every five yards is a nice touch. Nebraska is an example of this.

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townn...review-620.jpg
                  "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                    So I see Coastal Carolina is the latest to buy into the colored field fad. What are the chances (none) SDSU has a blue field in the new place?

Please no. No blue turf. Please, please do not install something like that.
                    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post

I don't think we are that goofy now are we?

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
                        I bet if you donate a really really big check, they will agree with you and not do that.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

That brings up an interesting question. I wonder if I gave a big check with the caveat that the field be yellow..would the AD say "thanks but no thanks"?

I wonder what kind of sweet talking would be done to get me to change my mind and still donate the money but accept a normal field.

I've never visited with Sell, but next time I have the chance to, I'm gonna ask him that.

Perhaps some of you who have visited with him or others in the AD, know what kind of response they'd have.

Comment

We already have a yellow and blue field. We just mixed the colors before the application.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                              We already have a yellow and blue field. We just mixed the colors before the application.
                              I don't know how many times I had to read this and then my thought went back to seventh grade art class where I learned that the color green came from a combination of yellow and blue. This is a real mind tickler.

Comment

My thoughts if a blue or yellow field is ever proposed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ
                                "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Working...
                                X