[ATTACH=CONFIG]561[/ATTACH]
    east view for height for new frame
    Big.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Originally posted by jack power View Post
      Web cam is working: http://danajdykhousestadium.com/multimedia/web-cam/

Cool feature is you can move the camera and get different views.
      Not working for me.

Comment

Not working here either. Just a big blank white page.

Comment

Huh,took a few seconds to load but works great for me. Camera is apparently mounted on the new practice facility.

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
            Not working here either. Just a big blank white page.
            It did not work on my computer, but it pulled up on my phone fine. The computer must be blocking that part of the site.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              is there anymovement and such for the east side yet?
              I believe there is some concrete poured on the east side. On the web camera if you change the image from construction site to practice field you can see it. I also noticed it when driving by a few days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                I believe there is some concrete poured on the east side. On the web camera if you change the image from construction site to practice field you can see it. I also noticed it when driving by a few days ago.
                Footings for UPD. That has been done since Octoberish.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Great it works on my phone but atleast not on my work computer. Now I am going to be checking that thing like daily or weekly and isnt going to do any to quash my eagerness to go to the games next year. I am getting football fever way to early. The unseasonably warm weather today probably isnt help my desires for spring to arrive either. I have to patient and enjoy this college basketball season and I need to start looking forward to the summit turny. Anyway the webcam gives a pretty good view from where it is. I have looked at others for building projects and they were not very good. this will be good to see the progress being made.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                    Web cam is working: http://danajdykhousestadium.com/multimedia/web-cam/

Cool feature is you can move the camera and get different views.
                    That's awesome. Making me homesick.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Here is a cool picture @GoJacksFB tweeted
                      https://twitter.com/GoJacksFB/status/560433414814175232
                      "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Leaving old CAS in the background gives one a good idea about the size of the new stadium. Its going to be bigger and better. No doubt worth the 750 premium for one loge seat.

Comment

I was in Brookings for the track meet Saturday at the SJAC. The construction crew was working on the steel (yeah, on Saturday) and the superstructure is changing quickly.

Comment

There are at least 2 more loads of steel being unloaded this morning. It was placed on the east side. That may be the UPD materials.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              I was in Brookings for the track meet Saturday at the SJAC. The construction crew was working on the steel (yeah, on Saturday) and the superstructure is changing quickly.
                              They can put up steel in a hurry, once it gets on site it doesn't take long!

Good to see they are making up for lost time.

Comment

Once foundation is set, steel construction is not readily deterred by cold or snow. Concrete is a different issue though. Good work on the scheduling to get so much done during the winter.

Comment

Working...
                                X