Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

*deleted*

And, Nidaros is officially warned to clean up his act or a lengthy ban will be forthcoming.
    Last edited by filbert; 02-23-2015, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Looks like sanitary sewer pipe to me. Water main pipe comes in 20' lengths and this looks shorter. Also likely too small diameter (6" maybe?) to be storm pipe.

Comment

I see east stadium excavating underway. Wonder how many empty booze bottles that backhoe has unearthed?
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

IMG_1178.jpg

This thing is huge. It looks like all of the steel is in place on the west side.
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I was looking at the live webcam earlier today. I could see some pretty serious dirt work happening on the east side and behind the south end zone. There is a pretty good stockpile of building materials to the east side of the new east seating.
            Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

That web cam is very cool for a homesick Brookings native like me. For anyone who hasn't seen it, it's worth a look. Here it is: http://danajdykhousestadium.com/multimedia/web-cam/
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                That web cam is very cool for a homesick Brookings native like me. For anyone who hasn't seen it, it's worth a look. Here it is: http://danajdykhousestadium.com/multimedia/web-cam/
                I was on campus at the beginning of Feb for meetings when the steel was just starting to go up, walking back and forth between the Admin building, the Union, and Briggs all day, the size of it really struck me. You could already see it towering over Briggs, Ag Engineering, and the trees from the Wagner Hall parking lot. It gave me a feeling that I was on a big time campus!

Comment

I am not sure if you can see the footings from the cam. The east side has about a quarter of the footings poured beginning on the north end. The work starts early every day as there is a bunch of activity already in motion before 7:30 in the morning.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Any trick to getting the webcam to work?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      What is your issue? Works just fine when I try it.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        Doesn't work on my browser either.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser and it has worked fine for me.
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                            I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser and it has worked fine for me.
                            I use Chrome and it works just fine.

Comment

Works with Safari on all of my Macs. Looks like a nice day in Brookings today.
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Works fine for me... you may need to update your browser. Or perhaps clear out your registry and cookies that might be slowing things down.
                                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
                                X