New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Has anyone been to TCF Bank Stadium? I've sat in the chair backed seats and the leg room was ok. Anyone sit in the bleacher sections? Probably a good comparison for any newer stadiums being built. On second thought, probably lots of room since they almost never sell that place out for Gopher games

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUSmitty View Post
      Has anyone been to TCF Bank Stadium? I've sat in the chair backed seats and the leg room was ok. Anyone sit in the bleacher sections? Probably a good comparison for any newer stadiums being built. On second thought, probably lots of room since they almost never sell that place out for Gopher games
      Probably a good point. If anyone can share would be nice.

I just thought I recalled early on talking about needing a new stadium, and part of it envolved how cramped CAS is when its packed that was going to be taking in to consideration.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUSmitty View Post
        I have and there was more room than at the older stadiums but pretty standard bleacher seats. No backs, aluminum and far from comfortable but adequate non the less.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Is it to late to add one of these to the new stadium?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...mming-national

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
            Is it to late to add one of these to the new stadium?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...mming-national
            We could convert it to ice skating in November.
            Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

West entrance.jpg
              west entrance to football field
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Latest from Argus
                http://www.argusleader.com/story/ter...dium/22314319/

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                  The steel is just west of the field rather than east stated in the article. You can see the picture shows the grandstand on the west side of the field.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

east view.jpg
                    east view for height for new frame

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]561[/ATTACH]
                      east view for height for new frame
                      Wow that's awesome. Thanks for posting.

Comment

The Scoreboard is coming down and being placed on top of new stands in south end zone I believe.

Comment

Wow... This thing is gonna be frickin' HUGE!
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

is there anymovement and such for the east side yet?
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              is there anymovement and such for the east side yet?
                              None yet.

Comment

Web cam is working: http://danajdykhousestadium.com/multimedia/web-cam/

Cool feature is you can move the camera and get different views.

Comment

Working...
                                X