X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Blacktop is going down!

Finishing the gateway.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

They started testing the video portion of the scoreboard this evening. Picture doesn't do it justice but best I could do. It was rolling the colors and looked awesome! Also, the picture submitted in the post above, notes that the east parking lot
      I had heard earlier that it might be gravel for this season.

Video FB.jpg

Comment

Is it just me or has the construction cam been shut down?

Comment

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever
          Not working for me either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          It's back up again now, but with limited capabilities. Looks like they are actively making changes to the webcam interface.

Comment

Parking lot is nearly finished! They are preparing the gravel lot to the east of the SJAC to also be tarred. I imagine that will be done before the 12th!

Comment

They will be WR, and also, the road in front of Frost, is also going to be done in the next few weeks, which will complete the improvements on the north-south street done earlier.

Comment

Comment

I attended the Brookings-Pierre game tonight. The enclosed east and south end makes for a very cozy look. Those areas did not have any people, but it will certainly make the games seem very different. It will close the sidelines some for the visiting teams as the seats look closer next to the wall.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

THE VIDEO BOARD IS LIVE!!!!

http://danajdykhousestadium.com/multimedia/web-cam/

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                      It's glorious... Saturday can't come soon enough!

Comment

image.jpgimage.jpgGround perspective of the video board. Pretty awesome!

Comment

This thread from 2003 made me laugh. We've come a long ways since just trying to make cosmetic improvements. It was a whole different world.
                          http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...Alumni-Stadium

Comment

Comment

Drove by the stadium tonight and the board is still on and they're working on screens for it. I swear as bright as that thing is, it would provide enough light to make Volga feel like it's 12:00pm instead of 12:00am.

Rumors I'm hearing is that they're planning on using the Brookings game Friday night as a full test for everything, make a production out of it in preparation for the game 24 hours later. Full stats, video, everything and anything they can come up with. Best opportunity they'll have to work out some kinks before it makes its glorious debut the following day.

Granted, that might change in the next 72 hours...

Comment

Drove by the stadium earlier tonight. Man that scoreboard can get BRIGHT. It lights up the field, the stands, and the athletic complex.

Comment

Working...
                                X