Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Originally posted by goon View Post
    I always felt that the grass was a bit of a homefield advantage, the last grass field in the conference.
    I have spoken with several current and former players that have said that they think the crown on the old field gave more of a psychological home field advantage than the actual grass.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
      I suppose this means it's too late for someone to run out there and seed some grass.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]803[/ATTACH]

I know. I know. It'll be OK.
      a good one

Comment

Looks like there's definitely going to be some turf action today. Multiple guys on the field, laying down the first strip of something, hard to tell on the webcam.

Comment

They are unrolling the first section of whats looks like a layer of plastic for under the turf on the field, should see turf soon on the web cam.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu2000 View Post
            Has anyone heard any news about tailgating with the new stadium. I have had a reserved spot the last several years and have yet to hear anything about it this year. If they make changes this close to the season I would think there will be many many unhappy people.
            I asked one of the assistant AD's this question at our golf event this summer and he assured me there would be tailgating. He recently left to take a position at his alma mater so I can't confirm this with him now but I'm preparing for another tailgating season.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

If users are on Twitter if you follow @astroturfusa they have videos of different jobs they have done. Looks like they put down a permeable sheet down first.

Comment

I see green and, I think, the beginnings of a yellow/blue checkerboard in the south endzone. Will this be the day we crash the webcam?
                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                  I see green and, I think, the beginnings of a yellow/blue checkerboard in the south endzone. Will this be the day we crash the webcam?
                  I think we must have,. I was tied up for about and hour and now I can't get the picture to come up now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                    I think we must have,. I was tied up for about and hour and now I can't get the picture to come up now.
                    ive been trying and it wont show anything for me.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                      I have checked that camera a couple times a day waiting for that turf, and now that it's here the cam is down. Sweet. If anyone gets in, could you take a screenshot and post it?

Comment

Progress ... (if you can make it out in this image)

Web_Cam_–_Dana_J._Dykhouse_Stadium_-_2016-07-15_10.23.09.jpg
                        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

image.jpg
                          Twitter pic

Comment

You guys need to learn how to post pictures.

Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              Agreed. I could probably use some tips myself. I'm sure it's been posted before, but what is the best way?

Also, thanks for posting it, have to spread more rep before giving more to you.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post

Does anyone know the deal with that empty section in the second tier to the left of the individual club seats? No seating there. Any thoughts?
                                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                                X