X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
    Not sure if serious...
    yes, and no.....unless im the only one who sees them looking crooked in the picture.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Come on Dude...you get to much sun this past week?? They're obviously not done with them.
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        On a side note, those yard hash marks on the near sideline are horrible. Looks like a drunk college kid painted those on.
        Nah man, I heard that's how Dana wanted them. They are a bold statement if you ask me. "We run so fast, our hash marks can't even stay straight."

Seriously though, you were kidding, right?

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          I dunno. The east side looks a little bare. Better start building that second deck over there right away!

(Quibblers gotta quibble!)
          Right, glad im not the only one.......time to send an email. a second level would look pretty awesome. hopefully in the future that will be needed.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
            Nah man, I heard that's how Dana wanted them. They are a bold statement if you ask me. "We run so fast, our hash marks can't even stay straight."

Seriously though, you were kidding, right?
            yeah, just goofin, but they they are a bit off kilter so i though i would have some fun with it. fall camp hasnt started yet so what else is there to talk about with football until then. nitpick the stadium progress is the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              that does look good atleast from the picture. Worried it would look too big. I am usually for more of abalanced or smaller logo, mainly on basketball courts. But this looks good so far.

On a side note, those yard hash marks on the near sideline are horrible. Looks like a drunk college kid painted those on.
              I'm guessing those hash marks haven't been applied yet. They're just sitting there. I agree that the rabbit logo and end zones look really good. I assume there's a Mo Valley logo going somewhere too. Don't know what might counterbalance that.
              This space for lease.

Comment

Had a meeting today in the conference room right next to Stigs office overlooking the field. Impressive! Turf guys were stitching in the yard markings.

Also looked like all of the seats were in.

One more thing, the checkerboard is not finished per an Athletic Dept official. The ones that are not square need to be cut down.

Comment

Is the bookstore selling a seat (back & butt) cushion for the new stadium seating? Some of the typical "stadium seats" likely won't work well with the new seat-backs. Anyone conducted any research on where one could buy a blue and yellow seat cushion?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                    Is the bookstore selling a seat (back & butt) cushion for the new stadium seating? Some of the typical "stadium seats" likely won't work well with the new seat-backs. Anyone conducted any research on where one could buy a blue and yellow seat cushion?
                    Didn't you keep the one you stole (took) at the last home game last yaar?

Comment

I saw some at Walmrt for $9.00. Not for wide butts though. No doubt the Bookstore will have some quality ones

Comment

Something like this would probably do the trick. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Coleman-St...Chair/20594226

Comment

I bought three seat cushions from the bookstore last year. We sat on the east side and they worked very well there. They have no back cushion, just a seat cushion, and a flap with pockets that hangs in front of your seat. The pockets will hold small items such as a drink or your program (if you fold it). They are Jackrabbit blue with a large Jackrabbit logo. There is also a strap that goes under the seat with a snap release on the bottom of both the front and back of the seat portion so the weight of the items in the flap pocket don't cause the seat to fall off and land behind your ankles every time you stand to cheer for a Jackrabbit touchdown. There is no metal frame, just folding fabric and cushion. I did not find them on the bookstore website, but they don't have nearly all of their merchandise pictured there.
                          Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                            I bought three seat cushions from the bookstore last year. We sat on the east side and they worked very well there. They have no back cushion, just a seat cushion, and a flap with pockets that hangs in front of your seat. The pockets will hold small items such as a drink or your program (if you fold it). They are Jackrabbit blue with a large Jackrabbit logo. There is also a strap that goes under the seat with a snap release on the bottom of both the front and back of the seat portion so the weight of the items in the flap pocket don't cause the seat to fall off and land behind your ankles every time you stand to cheer for a Jackrabbit touchdown. There is no metal frame, just folding fabric and cushion. I did not find them on the bookstore website, but they don't have nearly all of their merchandise pictured there.
                            These are available too: https://jackrabbitcentral.com/spirit...s-stadium-seat

Comment

If you want to go simple, Walmart in Brookings has a small rectangular seat cushion in a nice blue with a large Jackrabbits logo for $8.97.
                              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

So I was looking at the stadium pictures. We have 6 seats in the middle section on the home side. $250 per seat donation plus $170 per ticket and I'm sitting on a bleacher? That's $70 per game per person for bleacher seats. Yikes.
                                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                                X