Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
    It is my understanding that only the band and students will sit on the south end. However, I'm not sure about other video boards.
    Maybe they can see the reflection of the scoreboard and video screen on the over sized, genetically modified jackrabbit on the SJAC in the far endzone .
    USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
      Maybe they can see the reflection of the scoreboard and video screen on the over sized, genetically modified jackrabbit on the SJAC in the far endzone .
      Don't be jealous.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

image.jpgLit up now, it looks great!
        Attached Files

Comment

Video board is going up today.
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
            Video board is going up today.
            I thought this was just the back panels, I could be wrong. But I'm not sure all of the Mods (Modules) are even built yet.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
              I thought this was just the back panels, I could be wrong. But I'm not sure all of the Mods (Modules) are even built yet.
              https://www.facebook.com/14339192236...type=1&theater

Comment

Fall Camp start tomorrow?
                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                  Fall Camp start tomorrow?
                  Aug.5 is when they report

Comment

image.jpgFew pairs of shoes handed out, getting excited.

Comment

Few more picsimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgthe first 2 are from the NW corner. The video board skeleton is even more impressive than I thought it'd be. The last is the first of what I'd assume will be 2 speaker arrays below the video board.
                      Last edited by Jackedforlife; 08-04-2015, 07:30 PM. Reason: additional information

Comment

The new lights are going up now and should make a huge difference at night. Twice the amount of candle power as before I've been told. East parking has curbing started and should be paved in a couple weeks. image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                          Few more pics[ATTACH=CONFIG]660[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]661[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]662[/ATTACH]the first 2 are from the NW corner. The video board skeleton is even more impressive than I thought it'd be. The last is the first of what I'd assume will be 2 speaker arrays below the video board.
                          From what I know about Daktronics designs and logic (not meant to be a slam to anybody)I think these are going to be hoisted into the sign and placed behind a cloth type Material (like what was above the old board) if you look at the design I think you can see the area's I am referring to. EDIT: See the Jackrabbits logo on either side of the structure.

The logic comes into play from the standpoint that at the current location the sound would fire into the new stands structure

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                            From what I know about Daktronics designs and logic (not meant to be a slam to anybody)I think these are going to be hoisted into the sign and placed behind a cloth type Material (like what was above the old board) if you look at the design I think you can see the area's I am referring to. EDIT: See the Jackrabbits logo on either side of the structure.

The logic comes into play from the standpoint that at the current location the sound would fire into the new stands structure
                            That would make perfect sense. They seem to be positioned temporarily. Besides with the way they're pointed would not do much good(unless you're in line at concessions). Good observation, rep puts given.

Comment

When do they plan to install field turf? 2016?
                              Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by valleyrabbit View Post
                                When do they plan to install field turf? 2016?
                                Yes. It will be installed next summer.
                                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                                X