Tailgating at Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tailgating at Nebraska

My understanding is that these are all "Dry" lots. I would prefer to enjoy a beer or 2 with my lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      We tailgated near the baseball stadium in 2010 and plan on going there again this year. Had a great time then and its going to be a great time again this year, win or lose. Anyone know of a good sports bar to eat at on Friday night? Saturday night we are going to Grisantis Italian restaurant. A guy that i work with, orignially from that area said it is an awesome place to eat, so we are going there. Its on O St near a Mall.
      My brother worked at grisantis for a number of years when he was going through college in lincoln. pretty decent place from what i remember we always liked going.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
        My understanding is that these are all "Dry" lots. I would prefer to enjoy a beer or 2 with my lunch.
        Lets face it, you mean you want to enjoy a six pack or 2 with lunch ebfore the game.......atleast the slosho that i knew in college would.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

I'm pretty sure they're not. There will be Neb fans I know in those lots and I know they wouldn't tailgate there if they couldn't drink
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
            I'm pretty sure they're not. There will be Neb fans I know in those lots and I know they wouldn't tailgate there if they couldn't drink
            The person that I got my tix from works for UNL and sated that everything on campus is supposed to be dry. that was where I was getting that from anyway perhaps I misunderstood.

Comment

The person that I got my tix from works for UNL and sated that everything on campus is supposed to be dry. that was where I was getting that from anyway perhaps I misunderstood.
              I should have clarified. They are "dry" as in, put your beer in a solo cup. No one will bother you if you do that
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Sorry if this has already been discussed...but are there any viewing options for the game at Nebraska?

Good luck. I'll be cheering for the Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by CaBisonFan View Post
                  Sorry if this has already been discussed...but are there any viewing options for the game at Nebraska?

Good luck. I'll be cheering for the Jacks.
                  I'm showing it on the BTN.

Comment

So incase you didn't see it some news from our friends down south.
                    http://www.ketv.com/news/indian-cent..._campaign=ketv

Nothing like throwing beer cans at a bus. Multiple arrests.

Comment

"Nothing like throwing beer cans at a bus."

Or at a police officer, for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Had a friend sending me snapchats of the entire thing. Was about head there in 30 min before I started receiving them. Went to the Railyard instead

Comment

Seems like a waste of good beer unless it was keystone light

Comment

Working...
                          X