New GoJacks.com web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GoJacks.com web site

Is anyone else having trouble with the new web site? Many of the links don't seem to work for me. Wanted to be sure it wasn't my computer.

Re: New GoJacks.com web site

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with the new web site? Many of the links don't seem to work for me. Wanted to be sure it wasn't my computer.
    I am having some issues but at least part of them are due to my computer. I need a new one.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

The site pulled up quicker than the old site and I could move around the site more quickly. It will be more learning to navigate the site and learn any new inserts.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Much faster loading on my Mac.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

It works fine on my iPad but not on my desk top with my preferred browser.. Guess I'll have to use the other browser or find the problem with my preferred browser (Torch)

Comment

The gojacks web site is now featuring news from other schools in the righ-hand column of the home page (when I looked, it was Stetson volleyball etc.). Is this permanent, or did the site get hacked?

Comment

Originally posted by BKXD View Post
              The gojacks web site is now featuring news from other schools in the righ-hand column of the home page (when I looked, it was Stetson volleyball etc.). Is this permanent, or did the site get hacked?
              Had heard that the ticket dept was having online ticketing issues so wondering if they are having problems with the website.

Comment

Working...
              X