X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Predict the bison crowd 9/28

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Referring to past visits.
    Past visits? Two years ago we had at least 12,000.

Comment

I understand that a wealthy hunter is considering donating enough money to upgrade the stadium port-a-potties in time for the 2015 game at SDSU. In the meantime, a review of potty etiquette for our guests from Bison-Land may be in order. Remember now, Bison fans, no more than three men and women should occupy the same potty at the same time. If someone pranks you by throwing your billfold, keys or hotdog down the hole, don't jump in head-first after the item. Go feet-first because it's safer. Finally, toilet tissue will be provided, but please limit use to one square per visitor. We're saving for a new stadium. Thank you!
      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
        I understand that a wealthy hunter is considering donating enough money to upgrade the stadium port-a-potties in time for the 2015 game at SDSU. In the meantime, a review of potty etiquette for our guests from Bison-Land may be in order. Remember now, Bison fans, no more than three men and women should occupy the same potty at the same time. If someone pranks you by throwing your billfold, keys or hotdog down the hole, don't jump in head-first after the item. Go feet-first because it's safer. Finally, toilet tissue will be provided, but please limit use to one square per visitor. We're saving for a new stadium. Thank you!
        By upgrade, you mean empty. Prolly about the same time it takes you to empty your ones at home.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
          At least - I was there and I was the only one in blue.

Comment

By upgrade, you mean empty. Prolly about the same time it takes you to empty your ones at home.
            It does take quite a long time to empty the porta-johns after the bison visit. They tend to be completely full of sh*t and like to leave us with a lot of said sh*t when they leave.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              It does take quite a long time to empty the porta-johns after the bison visit. They tend to be completely full of sh*t and like to leave us with a lot of said sh*t when they leave.
              Maybe this time they can change it up and pee down their leg.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                I can't disagree. We have reached pompous a-hole status on bv this week. Kind of embarrassing at times. I would suppose you guys would say that it is no different than any other time...

Comment

I can't disagree. We have reached pompous a-hole status on bv this week. Kind of embarrassing at times. I would suppose you guys would say that it is no different than any other time...
                  +1 I really didn't think it was possible that BV posters could get any more arrogant but they proved me wrong. Not all,but many.

Comment

See my post in the football thread.
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

AT LEAST! Wow, I'll have what he's having!

Not sure how many will show up but I'm guessing the average IQ in the stadium will take at least a 30% hit with the large number of bovine friends from the north.

Them's differnt up dere.

Toss the chips!

SUPERBUNNY
                      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X