Predict the bison crowd 9/28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Predict the bison crowd 9/28

I guess there is only one way you guys can get your hands on the Marker. We will have to take it back the easy way.

You guys will have to let me know where you tailgate so I have a way of finding you. Looking forward to some good fun out at tailgating with you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post

I guess there is only one way you guys can get your hands on the Marker. We will have to take it back the easy way.

You guys will have to let me know where you tailgate so I have a way of finding you. Looking forward to some good fun out at tailgating with you guys.
      It wasn't stolen, blue Key has it for promotional reasons right now

we still have it
      BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Well, we know where the oily money people are splurging their $$$. If not check out the AlphaGriz GameDay/Tailgating thread at AGS.

NDSU folks know how to throw a tailgate! And drain the bars!!! Hope Bison fans support the local Brookings economy Friday through Sun.

Sorry TAB, I'm Big Apple'd this season, otherwise I'd be hosting a few to and with our "friendly" bovine rivals. Hope Jacks make it an exciting game and that Bison leave that big post when they depart Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
          Well, we know where the oily money people are splurging their $$$. If not check out the AlphaGriz GameDay/Tailgating thread at AGS.

NDSU folks know how to throw a tailgate! And drain the bars!!! Hope Bison fans support the local Brookings economy Friday through Sun.

Sorry TAB, I'm Big Apple'd this season, otherwise I'd be hosting a few to and with our "friendly" bovine rivals. Hope Jacks make it an exciting game and that Bison leave that big post when they depart Saturday.
          very little of the money for those rigs is Oil money, in fact I doubt 10% comes from anyone with direct oil payments
          BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

My bad...I guess I was hopeful it had been stolen. I like the rivalry stuff like that. Oh well...

Comment

My bad...I guess I was hopeful it had been stolen. I like the rivalry stuff like that. Oh well...
              After Saturday they might have to get some large Animal Science trophy to fill that case.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                After Saturday they might have to get some large Animal Science trophy to fill that case.
                Anything is possible, but I believe there is a higher probability of you getting that stick out of your a##. j/k...*

*We both know that stick isn't going anywhere.**

Comment

We will be set up in the paved lot on the west side of the stadium. Directly west of the Dykhouse. Swing by.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                    We will be set up in the paved lot on the west side of the stadium. Directly west of the Dykhouse. Swing by.
                    You guys have reserved/numbered spaces?

Comment

You guys have reserved/numbered spaces?
                      Its the priority parking lot. No numbers, but its reserved. We have a white RV (mini-Winny) with blue and yellow striping - it is named the Jackrabbit Mobile Command Center. You will see this lettering on the side.

Side note - This is the second incarnation of the mobile command center. We sold the original following graduation and it has now made its way to a family in my home town who gutted it and remodeled it for actual camping. The original was in no fit state to be used for camping while we owned it. The original was a 1971 Ford Condor. I believe Uncle Eddie's was a 1972 Ford Condor II.

Clark Griswold: So, when did you get the tenement on wheels?
                      Cousin Eddie: Oh, that there? That's an RV. I borrowed it off a buddy of mine. He took the house, I took the RV. It's a good looking vehicle, ain't it?
                      Clark: Yeah. Looks so nice parked in the driveway.
                      Eddie: Yeah, it sure does. But don't you go falling in love with it now, because we're taking it with us when we leave here next month.
                      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I'll be wandering around trying to act more sober than I actually am in case I run into my parents. Should be a fun time!
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Oddly TAB has posted his early prediction for the Saturday game already.

Love your enthusiasm buddy!

Comment

I just hope SDSU fans bring their cheering voices.

It's embarrassing when 3000 Bison fans out yell 13000 Jackrabbit fans.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                              I just hope SDSU fans bring their cheering voices.

It's embarrassing when 3000 Bison fans out yell 13000 Jackrabbit fans.
                              You think there were 3000 tickets available for Bison?

Comment

You think there were 3000 tickets available for Bison?
                                Referring to past visits.
                                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                                X