Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Predict the bison crowd 9/28

Default Re: Predict the bison crowd 9/28

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Vicks Dead PitBulls View Post
    That makes no sense, it's like calling your twin brother ugly.
    Well Blue and yellow are clearly a much better combo, green and yellow not so much unless its on a tractor. Plus have you seen my brother.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

They haven't figured out how to paint the SF Arena green since the first eligible season such a long time ago. Glad we hav appropriate overflow urinals for them. (thank you bison fans. Don't overflow the overflows.)

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    Well Blue and yellow are clearly a much better combo, green and yellow not so much unless its on a tractor. Plus have you seen my brother.
    Your love of colors and how they go together makes it all clear now why your team is so, shall we say, "soft".

oh to be a rugged John deere
    Hurrah for the Dana Dykhouse and T Denny Sanford. A new stadium we shall have.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Browsing bisonville, it appears they will have 10's of thousands of fans for the game like always. Im predicting over 20,000. We can put the overflow in frost and they can watch inside like they are use to. Football belonfs outdoors!!
    where over there has anyon posted this? all people are doing is posting their sections, seat numbers, and qty. if you interpret it to be 10's of thousands than I guess it is

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    where over there has anyon posted this? all people are doing is posting their sections, seat numbers, and qty. if you interpret it to be 10's of thousands than I guess it is
    You can't be serious. I fully expect no less than 20,000 bison fans for this game like in 2007 and 2011 and at least one bison fan to post he or she is sitting in my seat on the west side.On another note, one never hears much talk of bison attendance in 2009 though.....
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

We recall the fuzzy math applied the last time the buffaloes came to CAS ... and the time before that.

[QUOTE=tjbison;233105]where over there has anyon posted this? all people are doing is posting their sections, seat numbers, and qty. if you interpret it to be 10's of thousands than I guess it is[/QUOT

Oh shoot, did i exagerate a little?

Quote Originally Posted by KUlawJack View Post
    You can't be serious. I fully expect no less than 20,000 bison fans for this game like in 2007 and 2011 and at least one bison fan to post he or she is sitting in my seat on the west side.On another note, one never hears much talk of bison attendance in 2009 though.....
    well what's your seat number? correct them, maybe the system messed up and double sold

well what's your seat number? correct them, maybe the system messed up and double sold
    Maybe they're counterfeit tickets
    "striving to make SDSUFans.com a better place"