Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Predict the bison crowd 9/28

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
    where over there has anyon posted this? all people are doing is posting their sections, seat numbers, and qty. if you interpret it to be 10's of thousands than I guess it is
    You can't be serious. I fully expect no less than 20,000 bison fans for this game like in 2007 and 2011 and at least one bison fan to post he or she is sitting in my seat on the west side.On another note, one never hears much talk of bison attendance in 2009 though.....
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

where over there has anyon posted this? all people are doing is posting their sections, seat numbers, and qty. if you interpret it to be 10's of thousands than I guess it is
      We recall the fuzzy math applied the last time the buffaloes came to CAS ... and the time before that.

Comment

[QUOTE=tjbison;233105]where over there has anyon posted this? all people are doing is posting their sections, seat numbers, and qty. if you interpret it to be 10's of thousands than I guess it is[/QUOT

Oh shoot, did i exagerate a little?

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
          You can't be serious. I fully expect no less than 20,000 bison fans for this game like in 2007 and 2011 and at least one bison fan to post he or she is sitting in my seat on the west side.On another note, one never hears much talk of bison attendance in 2009 though.....
          well what's your seat number? correct them, maybe the system messed up and double sold
          BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

well what's your seat number? correct them, maybe the system messed up and double sold
            Maybe they're counterfeit tickets

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
              Maybe they're counterfeit tickets
              ha...with Neulion anything is possible. NDSU uses them also and have had terrible luck so actually I was being serious on double checking.might be worth KU's time to PM the guy on BV to verify if he is correct on the numbers.with that if KU doesn't have an account on BV he can PM me here and ill ask on BV.just trying to avoid anything stupid so all can enjoy a good game
              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

ha...with Neulion anything is possible. NDSU uses them also and have had terrible luck so actually I was being serious on double checking.might be worth KU's time to PM the guy on BV to verify if he is correct on the numbers.with that if KU doesn't have an account on BV he can PM me here and ill ask on BV.just trying to avoid anything stupid so all can enjoy a good game
                Fairly sure that post was loaded with sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  I put at least two truckloads worth in that post. Took me a long time to unload it all. Hard to believe it was missed.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                    ok I admit I missed it
                    BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

There will be so many Bison Fans in Brookings on Sept 28, that it will be ridiculously John Deere green and yellow everywhere. Everyone will bring their tractors and we could have a parade before the game. Please no negative comments about the toilet facilities. The Forum is worried about complacency with 26 seniors. This game could be a ripe upset in the making. Who knows.

Comment

I predict an overall crowd of 17,371, including 2,716 Bison fans, 138 of whom will miss the Brookings exit and wind up tailgating at Dakota State in Madison.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                          I predict an overall crowd of 17,371, including 2,716 Bison fans, 138 of whom will miss the Brookings exit and wind up tailgating at Dakota State in Madison.
                          ^^^ Good post. I lol'd.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                            Don't forget about the plethora of yellow & green in Sioux Falls that call Howard Wood their new home away from home. The Food Network even did a special Coyote rib contest from the NDSU tailgaters.

Comment

Just added another beer to my brewery line specifically for the SDSU game.

Comment

You know that could be someone's mother depicted here. Or she might work for the Brookings PD. Shame and how about the ones in Fargo they do tell, because they work for the FPD.

Comment

Working...
                                X