Single game tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single game tickets

Today is the day!!! Get 'em while you can. The ticket office will run out of seats for some of the games today. If you wait you will end up with Standing Room Only tickets.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15000&ATCLID=208859561

http://jackrabbittickets.com/tickets...B_OEM_ID=15000

Go State!

Re: Single game tickets

Right now their are 4 seats left for the NDSU according to the ticketing system

Comment

Never mind. They have put the sold out sign on seats. It is standing room only from here on out

Comment

Wonder if there will be any jumbo-tron on the practice field talk this year...

IMO, much more than 16,500 in the current stadium configuration would be borderline unsafe (I think this could easily happen if combined records of NDSU/SDSU are 6-2 or better). In 2007 when the record was set at 16,345, there was seating and SRO behind the north endzone. Now the north endzone is off limits due to Dyknouse, and the North West corner is also reserved for recruiting activities (unless I'm mistaken). There is very little standing room in the South endzone anymore. Virtually everywhere I've looked has the capacity at 15,000. Trying to cram another 2000-3000 would be crazy.

Emergency crews couldn't even get close to the field quickly, and if there were a situation in the stands it could be disastrous.

Here is a pic of last year's USD game with an attendance of 15,278. Where would we put another 2000-3000 fans? Perhaps this is part of the reason ticket prices were set at $40?

“I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
          Wonder if there will be any jumbo-tron on the practice field talk this year...

IMO, much more than 16,500 in the current stadium configuration would be borderline unsafe (I think this could easily happen if combined records of NDSU/SDSU are 6-2 or better). In 2007 when the record was set at 16,345, there was seating and SRO behind the north endzone. Now the north endzone is off limits due to Dyknouse, and the North West corner is also reserved for recruiting activities (unless I'm mistaken). There is very little standing room in the South endzone anymore. Virtually everywhere I've looked has the capacity at 15,000. Trying to cram another 2000-3000 would be crazy.

Emergency crews couldn't even get close to the field quickly, and if there were a situation in the stands it could be disastrous.

Here is a pic of last year's USD game with an attendance of 15,278. Where would we put another 2000-3000 fans? Perhaps this is part of the reason ticket prices were set at $40?
          If you build it they will come.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            If you build it they will come.
            Tell that to the vermin crowd, they want you to buy a ISU BLUE ticket if you want to attend the SDSU-USD game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              Tell that to the vermin crowd, they want you to buy a ISU BLUE ticket if you want to attend the SDSU-USD game.
              I believe they did that last year and we had to buy Colgate tickets as well
              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                I believe they did that last year and we had to buy Colgate tickets as well
                What a sneaky way to market their ticket sales.

Comment

I was able to get 40 tickets just for the USD game, still negotiating on price but won't be more than $45 per ticket. Right now all are spoken for. I didn't buy season tickets either.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                    I was able to get 40 tickets just for the USD game, still negotiating on price but won't be more than $45 per ticket. Right now all are spoken for. I didn't buy season tickets either.
                    There was an article in the Brookings Register that came from the SDSU Sports Information, that mentioned the purchase of ISU-Blue tickets. If you buy 40 at time, I suspect the vermin folks will waive the ISU-Blue purchase. If I went to the game and dealt directly with the USD ticket office, I suspect they would tack on the ISU Blue game, another opportunity to see Shakir Bell have a field day.. I have not checked the schedules, but no doubt if falls on another SDSU home game.

Comment

What a sneaky way to market their ticket sales.
                      I'm not entirely sure though, as I bought mine from another NDSU fan, but I thought the Pre buy was forced to by them nd it backfired because NDSU FSN still bought as they were way to cheap......or maybe not considering USD didn't cross th 50 yd line for 3 qtrs
                      BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Working...
                      X