Clear All

• Miami Ohio's new football uniforms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0SIoyVIshk

players reaction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOO0lonhRnE
    We...ARE...STATE!
    SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Re: Miami Ohio's new football uniforms

Yeah... New uniforms don't help with recruits. (Sarcasm)
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      Yeah... New uniforms don't help with recruits. (Sarcasm)
      huh, I was just thinking the same thing... that this was discussed sometime last year.

Comment

The gloves alone have to be good for at least one more win per season.
        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

I was expecting more from the jerseys if you're going to make a spectacle out of it. Not really impressed.

Interesting note: Anyone recognize the guy in the second video from the 15 sec mark until the 20 sec mark? Someone from USD might.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Those are pretty sick helmets and gloves.
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Holy those are hideous

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                Holy those are hideous
                Don't take a coaching job then. Between the Oregon survey (why they came to Oregon......reason #2 was the "cool uniforms") and watching those players reactions, I don't think they see them in the same light as you. Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                  Holy those are hideous
                  College athletes love those. A player once didnt go to Baylor because he didnt like the uniforms, and athletes love the Oregon uniforms. I personally think they are awesome, and dare I say cooler than the Jack's uniforms???

Comment

I'eve said it before you can't have a good football team without flashy uniforms

. . . Oh wait

Comment

If you have a legendary program like Alabama with its history than you don't need flashy uniforms but if you don't, it gets players attention and personally I think the new uniforms look sick.

Remember when Oregon started wearing crazy jerseys, became good and went to a NC game. Ya, it can help bring recruits and attention to your program.

Comment

Was it the uniforms that caused them to become good, or the crazy amounts of money that Nike dumped into their program?
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          Was it the uniforms that caused them to become good, or the crazy amounts of money that Nike dumped into their program?
                          You mean Phil Knight, and Sports Illustrated says the former is a main reason why they became good. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...html?mobile=no

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                            You mean Phil Knight, and Sports Illustrated says the former is a main reason why they became good. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...html?mobile=no
                            Phil Knight = Nike. Founder, Chairman, etc.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                              Don't take a coaching job then. Between the Oregon survey (why they came to Oregon......reason #2 was the "cool uniforms") and watching those players reactions, I don't think they see them in the same light as you. Just sayin
                              Originally posted by witness View Post
                              College athletes love those. A player once didnt go to Baylor because he didnt like the uniforms, and athletes love the Oregon uniforms. I personally think they are awesome, and dare I say cooler than the Jack's uniforms???
                              For the most part, I love the new uniforms that are coming out. Those are just ugly.

Comment

Working...
                              X