Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Compared to last year this draft is pretty stacked. The top guys projecting probably make the teams they go to instantly better.
    I agree that it's way better than last year. And deep. But the early hype was that there are lots of franchise changing guys. That talk has cooled down and many people are saying that the top level studs don't have as high of ceilings previously thought.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      I agree that it's way better than last year. And deep. But the early hype was that there are lots of franchise changing guys. That talk has cooled down and many people are saying that the top level studs don't have as high of ceilings previously thought.
      I agree, Wiggins came in hyped and appears not even the best player on his team. parker started hot but has struggled in confence against not good teams.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I agree, Wiggins came in hyped and appears not even the best player on his team. parker started hot but has struggled in confence against not good teams.
        I read an article the other day that stated Parker may not come out. Sounds like a good friend will be coming on with Duke next year and many NBA Execs now believe he will play two years in college.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
          I read an article the other day that stated Parker may not come out. Sounds like a good friend will be coming on with Duke next year and many NBA Execs now believe he will play two years in college.
          I really hope he stays and it seemed like a long shot but Duke has 2 of the top recruits coming in next year and make it sound like if he stays the 3 would be legit like #1 team in the country good.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

The bucks won tonight. I assume that was by mistake or accident.

Comment

The bucks won tonight. I assume that was by mistake or accident.
              Well, it could be due to the fact that I am not quite sure what the GM was doing when built the Pistons team. Weird roster. Also, Caron Butler went off which helped the Bucks.
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                Well, it could be due to the fact that I am not quite sure what the GM was doing when built the Pistons team. Weird roster. Also, Caron Butler went off which helped the Bucks.
                30 Pts, Pretty Solid night.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                  30 Pts, Pretty Solid night.
                  While the greek freek GA had a couple points rebounds and assists in over 20 minutes. I know he is young and huge upside but unless he does great things that don't show in the stat line he could use split time with wolters who in 20 minutes will be able to provide similar or maybe better production imho.

Comment

While the greek freek GA had a couple points rebounds and assists in over 20 minutes. I know he is young and huge upside but unless he does great things that don't show in the stat line he could use split time with wolters who in 20 minutes will be able to provide similar or maybe better production imho.
                    Except for the fact that they play completely different positions.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                      Except for the fact that they play completely different positions.
                      They can adjust the starting line up since no one really seemed to have taken a stake at deserving to start or get majority of playing time. Just saying Wolters could get as good if not better production with that time on the floor. I didnt mean just sub them for each other.

Comment

They can adjust the starting line up since no one really seemed to have taken a stake at deserving to start or get majority of playing time. Just saying Wolters could get as good if not better production with that time on the floor. I didnt mean just sub them for each other.
                        The politics involved in playing time in the NBA is strange. I suggest you listen to the podcast from TV this week with the Bucks beat writer. The beat writer explains some of what is happening. It kind of made me see the Nate situation differently.

We all want to see Nate play and prosper, but he is going to have to be patient.

Comment

http://www.nba.com/bucks/features/boeder-140127

Comment

Good article. One could even look at the 2nd stat about Knight playing better at the 2 and point to playing Nate more at the 1.

Also liked that he put all the qualifiers in there about a positive point differential
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                              The politics involved in playing time in the NBA is strange. I suggest you listen to the podcast from TV this week with the Bucks beat writer. The beat writer explains some of what is happening. It kind of made me see the Nate situation differently.

We all want to see Nate play and prosper, but he is going to have to be patient.
                              Impossible. Everybody knows the best players make NBA rosters, and the cream of that crop gets the playing time.
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                                Impossible. Everybody knows the best players make NBA rosters, and the cream of that crop gets the playing time.
                                I assume you made this tongue in cheek?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X