Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    came across this video tribute of Nate. Dont know if it has been posted already or not but here it is
    http://www.kdlt.com/index.php?option...temid=58#video
    Awesome video. I had not seen this. Thanks for sharing. What a great four years in a Jackrabbit uniform.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
      came across this video tribute of Nate. Dont know if it has been posted already or not but here it is.
      http://www.kdlt.com/index.php?option...temid=58#video
      Poor Saul Phillips at :40 is my favorite thing.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Here is some details on the Bucks Summer League Roster and schedule. From what i can tell, the games won't be televised or web-streamed.

http://www.nba.com/bucks/release/buc...-summer-league

All times are Central.

Sat., July 13 vs. Denver 9:00 p.m. COX Pavilion
        Sun., July 14 vs. New Orleans 7:30 p.m. Thomas & Mack Center
        Tue., July 16 vs. Golden State 5:30 p.m. Thomas & Mack Center
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
          Here is some details on the Bucks Summer League Roster and schedule. From what i can tell, the games won't be televised or web-streamed.

http://www.nba.com/bucks/release/buc...-summer-league

All times are Central.
          The July 13 game is televised on Channel 216 on DirecTV. It starts at 8 PM central according to the DirecTV guide.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
            Here is some details on the Bucks Summer League Roster and schedule. From what i can tell, the games won't be televised or web-streamed. http://www.nba.com/bucks/release/buc...-summer-leagueAll times are Central.
            For $15 you can watch each and every Summer League game on NBA Summer League Live. I have done it the past two years and I like it.
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
              The July 13 game is televised on Channel 216 on DirecTV. It starts at 8 PM central according to the DirecTV guide.
              I take that back. It is now listed at 9pm on DirecTV. Sorry for the confusion
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                OJ Mayo signed a 3 year/$24million contract with the Bucks yesterday
                I guess they didn't hold on the Mayo, ,, ba da boom...
                Going to be interesting to see who influences who more. Could not get more opposite, at least in public persona, than Wolters and Mayo.

Comment

Jeff Teague signed a 4 year with the Bucks

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                    Jeff Teague signed a 4 year with the Bucks
                    Teague is restricted, so the Hawks have 3 days to match the offer. If the the Hawks don't match the offer, Jennings will be looking for a new home.
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                      Teague is restricted, so the Hawks have 3 days to match the offer. If the the Hawks don't match the offer, Jennings will be looking for a new home.
                      I know there was reports this week of the Bucks-Hawks doing a Jennings-Teague swap so who knows.

Comment

With the signings of Carlos Delfino and OJ Mayo ,and if the Teague signing and the proposed Ridnour trade with the Wolves happen , there suddenly aren't going to be many guard minutes left to be had with the Bucks.

Comment

I was reading the OJ Mayo and Delfino descriptions, and if Nate is the quality of player that I think he is (yes, I have my Blue/Yellow shades on), he will be so much more important to the Bucks than either of these two.

Mayo's weakness per stats is that he's a turnover machine, and particularly when driving the lane. Numbers of losses off the pick/roll is worse than average NBA player. All the liabilities that Mayo has, should be Nate's strengths. If Nate can fit the Bucks system at all close to how he fit SDSU's, his points/game should drop into the teens, but his assists should go up. Likewise, he should be an NBA guard leader in rebounds. Well behind the Centers and forwards, but toward the top for guards. Summer ball is just starting, it will be exciting to see if Nate can get into a solid 1/2 of time or better playing time.

Comment

If the Bucks end up with those four guards on the roster,that totals $24 million in guaranteed money. Which means they stick on the roster. Nate will still have an excellent chance to make it as the 5th guard , but it will be tough to get big minutes unless the injury bug hits someone, which most likely will happen at some point.

Comment

Right now the Bucks have...... Teague or Jennings and Ish Smith as PG's, with OJ Mayo and Carlos Delfino as SG's and Luke Ridnour possibly able to play both, for a total of 5 guards. Smith's contract is only $950,000 so they may eat that one for Nate. With Nate, the 1st round pick and either Teague or Jennings aboard they are at their roster cap of 15. I don't think they are done though. They still need small forward help and with a boatload of 2nd round picks and Drew Gooden's $6.5 million contract to amnesty I think they are still going to explore options this summer with potential sign and trades. Their GM has been quoted as saying they are going to make PF John Hennings the focal point on the summer league team in the pick and roll....this Nate's chance to prove what he can do.

Comment

The Bucks were suuuuper thin in the backcourt before these deals. Something they needed to do.
                                Originally posted by JackFan96
                                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                                X