Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Originally posted by witness View Post
    When will Kidd figure out that Nate is his best pg??
    When the Bucks are 0-82....

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
      When the Bucks are 0-82....
      Free Nate Wolters!!
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Nate had another good game tonight. He didn't enter the game till about 2 minutes left in the 3rd.

Wolters line: 16 minutes ; 14 points ; 6-8 ; 0-2 from 3 ; 2-2 ft ; 1 assist ; 1 turnover ; +/- -5

Check this fake timeout play:
        http://instagram.com/p/uej9kpQIuw/
        Hi-Larious!

Comment

Another fun note about this game was that Nate got to play against Brady Heslip (Baylor, 2012) and Glenn Robinson III (Michigan, 2013)
          Last edited by SanDakotaState; 10-23-2014, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
            Hi-Larious!
            ^^^^^ Go Nate!!

Comment

Any insight on where he really stands with the team? My SI on the NBA forecasts doesn't mention his name under the Bucks' forecast.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                Any insight on where he really stands with the team? My SI on the NBA forecasts doesn't mention his name under the Bucks' forecast.

Its hard to judge, I mean last year he went in as the 3rd PG and was basically playing starter minutes the first game. It will take a week or so to figure it out.

Comment

Just saw on PTI talking about wolters timeout play. Wilbon said it was cheesy but kornhsier was more impressed. Said along the lines of caught them off guard and its a good play. Thought that was cool he got some face time on the show.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Nate Wolters' play also made Highly Questionable today. I guess you can say he finally made it.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                      Its hard to judge, I mean last year he went in as the 3rd PG and was basically playing starter minutes the first game. It will take a week or so to figure it out.
                      They see him as the third pg I believe, but I think he will force himself into the lineup eventually

Comment

Nate and the Bucks open up the regular season tonight at Charlotte.

Regarding rotation and lineups:

Kidd stated "I don't mind 10 or 11 (playing rotation) early on, especially in our first month and a half," Kidd said. "We play a lot of games. One, is to give guys a rhythm and being consistent with a rotation. I've felt in the past if you have guys that can play and they've worked hard, they should get on the floor.

"I'll try to get as many guys in, find different combinations that are working and go from there. We're young; we're deep and I think we're all excited to get the season under way."

Hopefully Nate can get some playing time tonight.

Comment

Nate and the Bucks open up the regular season tonight at Charlotte.

Regarding rotation and lineups:

Kidd stated "I don't mind 10 or 11 (playing rotation) early on, especially in our first month and a half," Kidd said. "We play a lot of games. One, is to give guys a rhythm and being consistent with a rotation. I've felt in the past if you have guys that can play and they've worked hard, they should get on the floor.

"I'll try to get as many guys in, find different combinations that are working and go from there. We're young; we're deep and I think we're all excited to get the season under way."

Hopefully Nate can get some playing time tonight.
                          The depth chart on ESPN has Nate as the #2 PG behind Knight and ahead of Marshall. Bayless is the #2 SG. Means absolutely zero though. I hope Nate sees the floor and gets a chance to show what he can do.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                            The depth chart on ESPN has Nate as the #2 PG behind Knight and ahead of Marshall. Bayless is the #2 SG. Means absolutely zero though. I hope Nate sees the floor and gets a chance to show what he can do.
                            This article says Kendall Marshall is the back up PG.
                            http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...210513045.html

Comment

didnt they have more players on the preseason roster or was it this 15 the whole time? thought they have an extra guy or two so some were going to have to get cut before the season started.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                                This article says Kendall Marshall is the back up PG.
                                http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...210513045.html
                                Cool.

This one says Nate is the backup.

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/depth/_/...ilwaukee-bucks

Both mean zero.

Comment

Working...
                                X