Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

@cf_gardner: Wolters quietly having a strong fourth quarter. Hitting his floater in the lane when Knicks scrambling to get to 3-point shooters.

He must like to play at MSG.
    22mins, 13 PTs, 5-5 FG, 1-1 3pt, 2-2 FT, 2rebs, 4 assists, 0 turnovers, 0 fouls
    Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 10-20-2014, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Wolters Line: 21 minutes ; 13 points ; 5-5 ; 1-1 from 3 ; 2-2 ft ; 2 rebounds ; 4 assists ; 0 turnovers ; 0 fouls ; +/- +17

Heck of a game for Nate. Wonder if Kidd knows his name yet?

Comment

Nate hit a corner three tonight which excited me. If he can hit those at a high rate, watch out
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
          Nate hit a corner three tonight which excited me. If he can hit those at a high rate, watch out
          He showed he can towards the end of last season. I have no doubt that Nate's shooting will be much improved this season.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
            He showed he can towards the end of last season. I have no doubt that Nate's shooting will be much improved this season.
            The Bucks still haven't picked up his team option which is incredibly stupid

Comment

The Bucks still haven't picked up his team option which is incredibly stupid
              Not a Big NBA guy, What's a team option? like a franchise player in the NFL?

I know I could look this up, but perhaps if you share here others will not have to.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post

I know I could look this up, but perhaps if you share here others will not have to.
                The team has an option to pick up his contract for another year and potentially sign him for more years or let him go as a free agent at the end of the season. I'm kinda torn about the situation. I wouldn't mind him getting out of Milwaukee and possibly going to New York. They are in desperate need of point guards who facilitate and run an offense.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post

The team option is in the third year of his contract. Team option means the team has a choice to pick up the option or let them become a free agent. The Bucks already picked up team options for Giannis and Henson

Comment

From my understanding this isn't an option year for Nate. He signed a 3 year contract with a 4th year team option.In the 3rd year the money isn't guaranteed. The Bucks have until July of 2015 to waive him or the money is guaranteed. If it was an option year they would have to exercise it by Oct. 31 like they have already done with Giannis and Henson.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                      From my understanding this isn't an option year for Nate. He signed a 3 year contract with a 4th year team option.In the 3rd year the money isn't guaranteed. The Bucks have until July of 2015 to waive him or the money is guaranteed. If it was an option year they would have to exercise it by Oct. 31 like they have already done with Giannis and Henson.
                      HoopsHype disagrees http://hoopshype.com/salaries/milwaukee.htm

Comment

The team option is in the third year of his contract. Team option means the team has a choice to pick up the option or let them become a free agent. The Bucks already picked up team options for Giannis and Henson
                        Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                        The team has an option to pick up his contract for another year and potentially sign him for more years or let him go as a free agent at the end of the season. I'm kinda torn about the situation. I wouldn't mind him getting out of Milwaukee and possibly going to New York. They are in desperate need of point guards who facilitate and run an offense.
                        thank you guys for obliging me

Comment

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...woltena01.html

http://www.bucksketball.com/2014/10/...-be-made-soon/

Wolters signed one of those three-year deals after the 2013 Draft. According to Sham Sports, the Bucks have Wolters under contract through 2015-16. However, the final year of that deal currently consists of entirely unguaranteed money, and it will only become a guaranteed deal if the Bucks do not waive him on or before July 15, 2015.

Comment

Bucks and Wolves on FSN if you are interested. Nate not starting - no idea how much time he will get in this one with Knight back.

Comment

Nate had another good game tonight. He didn't enter the game till about 2 minutes left in the 3rd.

Wolters line: 16 minutes ; 14 points ; 6-8 ; 0-2 from 3 ; 2-2 ft ; 1 assist ; 1 turnover ; +/- -5

Check this fake timeout play:
                              http://instagram.com/p/uej9kpQIuw/
                              Last edited by SanDakotaState; 10-22-2014, 08:23 PM.

Comment

When will Kidd figure out that Nate is his best pg??

Comment

Working...
                                X