Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

This hasen't been posted to the forum that I could see: http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...rd-550-million

Milwaukee Bucks sold.
    Hopefully this is not bad for Nate

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
      This hasen't been posted to the forum that I could see: http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...rd-550-million

Milwaukee Bucks sold.
      Hopefully this is not bad for Nate
      The sale of the Bucks cannot hurt Nate's chances to stay on the Bucks roster. He made essentially the minimum salary, was a starter until he broke his hand, and was the leader of the Bucks in preventing deficits. He is probably the best value guard in the NBA right now.

What the Bucks do with their lottery draft pick will establish where he fits next year. If the Bucks pick a guard, especially a point guard, then he may struggle to get playing time. Kind of back to the same situation that existed at the start of the 2013-14 season, except he's resoundly answered whether he can play D in the NBA.

A fire sale on underperforming high $$ players is more likely to occur than shedding the two '13 Bucks draft picks, both of which exceeded expections, and are relatively low salaried, and excited to be playing in the NBA.

Comment

Nate got a nice mention on SVP and Rusillo the other day. Granted they were talking about how weak this years rookie class was, any mention is better than no mention. Curious to see if the bucks are blessed with the "Minnesota curse" when it comes tot the lottery pick this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Grantland writer Zach Lowe: https://twitter.com/ZachLowe_NBA/sta...41238976462848

One name I should have mentioned as an All-Rookie snub: Nate Wolters. Was solid this year for the Bucks. Got and deserved consideration.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Wolters had the biggest defensive on court-off court disparity in the NBA. -23 on court, -523 off court. Looks like he answered the questions if he could guard in the NBA.
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              I think the official all-rookie teams comes out late next week sometime. Team records shouldn't effect the outcome. He defiantly put himself in position to earn a sport or at least consideration to grab an all-rookie selection.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                Joel Embiid is going to be the first pick in the draft. Has more potential and upside than any of the other 3 freshman.
                Allright - Parker, Wiggins, and Embiid have declared. They will likely all go in the Top 5.

Time to make our wager. I propose that the loser be required to put something in the other's signature line for 1 month. Thoughts?

If you win, I propose I put the following in my signature line: "By God as my WITNESS, Austin Hansen is not going to coach at USD. This is nothing but a rumor started by USD fans on an SDSU fan board".

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                  I think the official all-rookie teams comes out late next week sometime. Team records shouldn't effect the outcome. He defiantly put himself in position to earn a sport or at least consideration to grab an all-rookie selection.
                  Lowe was talking about his own personal ballot.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                    Allright - Parker, Wiggins, and Embiid have declared. They will likely all go in the Top 5.

Time to make our wager. I propose that the loser be required to put something in the other's signature line for 1 month. Thoughts?

If you win, I propose I put the following in my signature line: "By God as my WITNESS, Austin Hansen is not going to coach at USD. This is nothing but a rumor started by USD fans on an SDSU fan board".

You can pick it. Hah.
                    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Micheal Carter-Williams named ROY. All-Rookie teams should be relieved soon.

Comment

Taylor Braun is working out for the Bucks today.......

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                          Taylor Braun is working out for the Bucks today.......
                          el-oh-el

Comment

Good catch, SanDakotaState. Here's a story: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...r-Taylor-Braun

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              Good catch, SanDakotaState. Here's a story: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...r-Taylor-Braun
                              One of those guys they brought in, Jake Thomas, use to be a Yote before transferring back home.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                                One of those guys they brought in, Jake Thomas, use to be a Yote before transferring back home.
                                Wonder if he would have put up Braun/Dykstra like numbers and helped his draft stock if he did stay at USD. Averaging 7.9ppg and 2.8rpg isn't anything great for a high major program especially in the Big East.

Comment

Working...
                                X