X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Jazz/Lakers tonight at 9:30 on ESPN.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Sounds like Nate will be on the opening day active roster for the Jazz.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
        Sounds like Nate will be on the opening day active roster for the Jazz.
        I know it's due to injuries, but it's still odd that, to my knowledge, he didn't play a minute of preseason ball for the Jazz and yet they're keeping him on the opening roster. Seems to me the Jazz should have at least given Nate some minutes to see what he could do in a few meaningless games.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

https://twitter.com/RidicUpside/stat...83109084672000

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Apparently Nate can be on the active roster until Oct.23 without it counting towards his 45 days. The Jazz play in the Timberwolves home opener Friday night in Minneapolis. That would be a great opportunity for Nate's family and friends to catch a game where he's active.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
              I know it's due to injuries, but it's still odd that, to my knowledge, he didn't play a minute of preseason ball for the Jazz and yet they're keeping him on the opening roster. Seems to me the Jazz should have at least given Nate some minutes to see what he could do in a few meaningless games.
              Nate saw a little action in two pre-season games:

Mon 10/9 W 120-102 3 1-1 1.000 0-0 .000 0-0 .000 2 2 0 0 1 0 2
              Wed 10/4
              • vs
              • MCH
              W 117-78 16 1-3 .333 0-1 .000 0-0 .000 1 3 0 1 1 1 2

Comment

Found a podcast recorded today where they interview Nate ahead of tonight Timberwolves-Jazz game.

http://100podcast.podbean.com/e/ep-1...it-one-hunnit/

Comment

Originally posted by GeoJack View Post
                  Found a podcast recorded today where they interview Nate ahead of tonight Timberwolves-Jazz game.

http://100podcast.podbean.com/e/ep-1...it-one-hunnit/
                  Cool article on Nate and Taylor Braun playing together for the Jazz's G-League affiliate.
                  https://www.ksl.com/?sid=46194389&ni...edium=referral
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

If you get Fox Sports North, tune in for the Utah - Timberwolves game at 8:00 as the Jazz have called Nate up for tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      If you get Fox Sports North, tune in for the Utah - Timberwolves game at 8:00 as the Jazz have called Nate up for tonight.
                      Put Nate in! Seriously can he be any worse than the mess that is out there? The NBA became unwatchable for me years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                        Put Nate in! Seriously can he be any worse than the mess that is out there? The NBA became unwatchable for me years ago.
                        Yes, he can be. And how many years ago did the NBA become unwatchable to you. Because the NBA form the last 3 years is much different than 10 years ago, which is much different than 20 years ago, etc.
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                          Ricky Rubio is straight buns. Put him on the G League team and let us see what Nate can do. We have already seen Rubio's ineptitude.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            Yes, he can be. And how many years ago did the NBA become unwatchable to you. Because the NBA form the last 3 years is much different than 10 years ago, which is much different than 20 years ago, etc.
                            The warriors are the only team worth watching on offense. I haven't cared for the nba for probably 15 years. Players making super teams etc. Ive tried watching games over the years but it's not very entertaining. But that's just me.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

They didn't even play him!
                              Rollin' in my 5.0
                              With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                              Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                                They didn't even play him!
                                SURPRISE SURPRISE - Gomer Pyle

Comment

Working...
                                X