2015 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 Recruits

2015 Tyler Hall (Rock Island) just picked up an offer from South Dakota State. - per TV

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
      2015 Tyler Hall (Rock Island) just picked up an offer from South Dakota State. - per TV

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        First thought in my mind after reading the above:
        Akeem Olajuwon -- born Lagos, Nigeria...left home to play for Guy Lewis at the U of Houston (hasn't everyone heard of Phi Slama Jama?).

From Wikipedia: Olajuwon was not highly recruited and was merely offered a visit to the university to work out for the coaching staff, based on a recommendation from a friend of Lewis who had seen Olajuwon play.He later recalled that when he originally arrived at the airport in 1980 for the visit, no representative of the school was there to greet him. When he called the staff, they told him to take a taxi out to the university.

Thats is a possibility but obviously a reach. I get that parents may like it but he needs to be able to evaluate these recruits too. There's also 2016 (and younger) recruits there as well. I'm hoping I'm making too big of a deal out of this. Obviously Nagy has had great success recently, but it seems weird that he's not working like crazy this time of year.

TV needs to ask him this question.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
          Updated. Thanks.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

http://verbalcommits.com/players/joseph-chartouny

According to Verbalcommits.com, Joseph Chartouny from Montreal Canada has received an offer from SDSU.See link for more info

Comment

Dakota Schoolers Boys 17U won the KC Hardwood Classic today and beat at least one nationally ranked team in the process. Love seeing SD kids succeed on the national level. Have at least one known offer from them (Deng Geu).
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Billy Wampler commits to Drake. Had Jackrabbit offer plus a ton of others.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                  Billy Wampler commits to Drake. Had Jackrabbit offer plus a ton of others.
                  Thats a really nice get for Drake. I thought he was way out of SDSU's radar and thought he'd end up with some major offers.

Comment

Jacks offer Levi Bradley, a 6'7" wing player out of Pius XI in Milwaukee, WI.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...Bradley-143942

- Steven Wright

Comment

Updated.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                        Updated.
                        Tyrone Taylor is listed under the 2014 recruits but is actually in the class of 2015. According to verbal commits.com he has an offer from SDSU so should move to this thread from the 2014 thread. Thanks for all the work of keeping this updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                          Tyrone Taylor is listed under the 2014 recruits but is actually in the class of 2015. According to verbal commits.com he has an offer from SDSU so should move to this thread from the 2014 thread. Thanks for all the work of keeping this updated.
                          Thanks! I wonder if he reclassified or I just missed it.

Comment

@ryanjamesmn Champlin Park guard JT Gibson set officials for S. Dakota St (9-20), Neb-Omaha (9-26), NDSU (10-18). Working on a couple others (WKU, USD)
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Anders Broman's brother, Bjorn, committed to Winthrop after his official visit there according to Ryan James.

We didn't have a reported offer out to him, but I'm sure there was at least some communication with him given his family ties.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Great choice by Bjorn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Working...
                                X