X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Joe Krabbenhoft

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
    Then why did Joe take the SDSU job?

Who cares? He decided to come here. Use your journalistic skills and find out for us.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      Who cares? He decided to come here. Use your journalistic skills and find out for us.
      I know why. I am just trying to help other along, by making them do the work for themselves.

Comment

RO needs to update his signature since we will never see Travis Bader play in Frost again. Just joking but we will see Joe Krabbenhoft coaching though. You might change that to Joe Krabbenhoft No 1 Fan. I think he will do good as a coach and might be Nagy's replacement.
        Last edited by Nidaros; 06-15-2013, 09:11 AM.

Comment

At this point the main thing I've taken from this thread is we have a poster who knows more about the inner workings of SDSU athletics, what should and should not be done, always as a "friend, of a friend, of a cousin of someone" to site as a reference, and has an immediate disliking of this hire. Holy nutz...if young coaches weren't given chances we wouldn't have Nagy or AJ running their respective programs. Give th guy a chance. If he sucks, Nagy will take care of it. If he's good, someone will have the inside scoop on his next coaching move, tell us all, and then bitch about how we should have never hired him in the first place if he was just going to up and leave anyway.
          I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
            At this point the main thing I've taken from this thread is we have a poster who knows more about the inner workings of SDSU athletics, what should and should not be done, always as a "friend, of a friend, of a cousin of someone" to site as a reference, and has an immediate disliking of this hire. Holy nutz...if young coaches weren't given chances we wouldn't have Nagy or AJ running their respective programs. Give th guy a chance. If he sucks, Nagy will take care of it. If he's good, someone will have the inside scoop on his next coaching move, tell us all, and then bitch about how we should have never hired him in the first place if he was just going to up and leave anyway.
            We have a bingo! You win a slice of pie!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
              Second the bingo winner, and its peanut butter and jelly time.

Comment

Working...
              X