Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawrence Alexander--NDSU

Per Dom Izzo:

HC Saul Phillips tells me starting PG Lawrence Alexander "may have torn his Achilles during a sprinting exercise today; 6 month injury"
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Re: Lawrence Alexander--NDSU

Hope it turns out to be not so serious.

If it is that bad though, 6 months and he's back by December, missing minimal conference games.

They'll still compete.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Tough injury and I hope he makes a full recovery. He's a competitive guy and can be fun to watch. Not everyone makes a 100% recovery from that injury.

Comment

If its an actual ACL tear, he may only be out 6 months but its a 12-16 month injury in most cases before you are 100%. I've seen guys rush it (Chad White), but more times then not they are not the same player for quite some time.

I hope everything works out for him, I liked his style.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
          If its an actual ACL tear, he may only be out 6 months but its a 12-16 month injury in most cases before you are 100%. I've seen guys rush it (Chad White), but more times then not they are not the same player for quite some time.

I hope everything works out for him, I liked his style.
          What does Chad White's past ACL injury have to do with Lawrence's potential Achilles injury?
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
            What does Chad White's past ACL injury have to do with Lawrence's potential Achilles injury?
            Maybe some sort of reading comprehension thing?????

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
              I read it wrong I thought he tore his ACL, but still coming back early with injuries like that still means your not coming back 100%

Comment

I hope Lawrence gets himself healed for the season. Terrible to see good players miss out, especially when they have a great team coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                  I hope Lawrence gets himself healed for the season. Terrible to see good players miss out, especially when they have a great team coming back.
                  yeah but when they happen to rival schools my heart doesn't hurt quite so bad

Comment

Some good news for LA and NDSU today...

NDSU guard Lawrence Alexander has partially torn Achilles, HC Saul Phillips optimistic he'll be able to play a full season next year.
                    https://twitter.com/FGOSPORTSWRITER/...89579482193921

Comment

Working...
                    X