Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 Recruiting List

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Where did you see this ? Nothing on TV's Twitter account.
    Reference can be found in this story Terry V. posted this morning.

Terry Vandrovec @TerryVandrovec
    Week 6 screening: Jacks, Bears look to bounce back in conference clash. http://argusne.ws/1vW90GD

Comment

Corner Torian Lewis from Lansing, IL tells me SDSU has offered him

http://bisonation.info/2015-recruiti...rest-illinois/
      Hudl link is private, but he has a Scout page

SDSU is his first offer. I can read that freaking new Scout layout so not sure if they are indicating EIU offer or not. point is SDSU is his only offer

EDIT-sorry this should be 2015
      Last edited by samsrams; 10-12-2014, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Is Tywan Ramsey still with the team as didn't see him with other redshirt on the sideline?

Comment

He is still on the team. I have heard that he possesses a lot of skill, but his effort isn't up to par.
          "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Any word on where Trey Carr ended up after being dismissed. Also noticed Chris Little is on sidelines (not in uniform) what is his status?

Comment

I also noticed Little wearing shorts and the uni top. I almost think it has to be a similar situation as Douglas last year.

Trey just up and vanished, never to be spoke of again. I saw Tyler Lindsey on crutches by the sideline and remember he and Carr being friends from pop warner. Maybe one of the students on the board can get more info on the Carr situation.

Watched quite a bit of Jordan Brown and Makiah Slade, very impressed with how fast they play.

Side note, JT nettleton who switched to UNLV at the last minute is listed as a DB. He has no stats as of 2 games in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                I also noticed Little wearing shorts and the uni top. I almost think it has to be a similar situation as Douglas last year.

Trey just up and vanished, never to be spoke of again. I saw Tyler Lindsey on crutches by the sideline and remember he and Carr being friends from pop warner. Maybe one of the students on the board can get more info on the Carr situation.

Watched quite a bit of Jordan Brown and Makiah Slade, very impressed with how fast they play.

Side note, JT nettleton who switched to UNLV at the last minute is listed as a DB. He has no stats as of 2 games in.
                Tyler Lindsey is from Oklahoma and Trey Carr from Omaha.

Comment

Lindsey I believe lived in Omaha when he was younger and played pop warner with Carr

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                    Lindsey I believe lived in Omaha when he was younger and played pop warner with Carr
                    It's actually Jordan Brown that was the childhood teammate of Carr.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                      It's actually Jordan Brown that was the childhood teammate of Carr.
                      Thanks for the correction, I knew there was a connection somewhere

Comment

Trey was more or less released from the team/school for academic reasons. He now lives in Lincoln, NE and isn't going to school as of this semester.
                        "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Working...
                        X