Eric Kline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eric Kline

While I don't like seeing Eric leave, I understand it.

We could argue things like "he should get a chance to compete".."he hasn't gotten a fair shake" ... or whatever you want all day.

The fact is... College football is a demanding sport, both physically and mentally. Kline was a great recruit for us, and if he is going to invest that much time and work to improve...just to sit and watch has to be hard, when you know you could go somewhere else and play.

That's just life. While it is not a favorable move for the Jackrabbits right now...it may be in the future... people sitting at 3rd and 4th string will now get more reps benefitting them down the road.

Good Luck and best wishes to Eric. I wish him nothing but the best.

Comment

Players come and go every day at every program in the nation. There are a variety of reasons. I prefer to discuss the people that are actually Jackrabbits.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        I didn't realize I needed your permission.

You've been asked by me to stop needless and pointless confrontations in many of your posts. You've been told that the moderators may be more likely to take action against you for a perceived offense that, if committed by another poster, would be ignored.

From this point, if you have additional complaints about the moderators and how this board is run, it would be preferred that you take it up with the moderators using PM so that you're not junking up the board with what to most appears to be a catfight. Of course, you can register your complaints on the board itself but in doing so, there will be a point at which you've upset the bartenders around here and you will have invited yourself out of the premises.

Preferred course: you should lighten up and try to avoid the needless agitation. Debate? Fine. Argue? Sure. Unnecessarily pick at posters? No thanks. More than 99 per cent of the posters seem to have mastered the distinctions.
        Thanks for making my point JackJD. You never responded to my question. Again, where am I needlessly agitating people or "picking at posters"? Look back at my post and continue to ignore the contents. Is it wrong to ask a poster to explain something they appear to be inferring?

You are the one who needs an adjustment and a time out, not me, and I hope the other board members see this. This moderating stuff has gone to your head.

Could you maybe just apologize and admit you were wrong?

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

I might suggest that both of you have now completely lost the thread of the discussion. Pun intended.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Agreed. Throw a pie at this thread!

Comment

Working...
              X