Dead Last?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dead Last?????

Oh by the way SDSU beat Oakland earlier today 4-1 and it is tied 0-0 in game two down in Omaha

Comment

Jacks win game 2 - SDSU 2 - OU 0

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
        Jacks win game 2 - SDSU 2 - OU 0
        Couple of good wins for the softball program. I have had the opportunity to meet coach Aggaboa and I really wish her well. She seems to be an outstanding person with a huge task in front of her.

Jacks softball is at a big disadvantage. NDSU does have indoor facilities to practice in as well does USD (dome). The indoor practice facility in a couple of years will clearly be a benefit to softball.

I know that if I had a daughter playing softball I would like her to play for someone like coach Aggaboa. I personally think she will do nice things for the softball program. Lets at least give her a chance. 2-0 today is a positive for her and the program

GBGBGJ

Comment

Game 3

SDSU 7 - OU 1 - Top of 7

Comment

Jacks sweep Oakland

Game 3 Final

SDSU 7 - OU 4

Comment

Oh and the Jacks have vaulted above Oakland and Western Illinois in the Summit League standings

Comment

Glad to hear they are playing better. Finishing storng in confrence play would be a good boost going into next year recruirting etc.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

This naysaying thread was premature. Jacks have won three straight.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                    This naysaying thread was premature. Jacks have won three straight.
                    Maybe not in dead last which is good but 4-8 in confrence is really not a good start overall. Glad its gotten better. Having time to gel as a team probably helped and playing other bad teams couldn't of hurt either.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Haven't visited the forum much recently and so this comment comes late (for me...that is usual). IMHO, Kim Aggaboa is a big step upward over the previous coach. She will need some time, but I feel pretty strongly that she can do the job. Yes, the new indoor facility will be of great help. It is not just that it improves the players we have, it improves the chances that we can get better recruits to come here. (Would you rather work out in the winter, fielding softballs on the old Barn's wooden floor, or on the artificial turf in a Dome?) I agree with an earlier poster, it is way too soon to judge this coach (and other coaches put in the same position). I am pretty sure the administration likes what they have and she is in no danger at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X