Michigan GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan GDT

Well, it is technically game day. I can't be more excited. Need to get a fast start. We can't afford to get behind early against this team. Also, need at least two other guys to have a big night besides Nate. Of course, these are all obvious keys to the game. Just score more damn points than them.

Go Jacks!

Re: Michigan GDT

Gameday!!
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Lets go Rabbits! Leaving the hotel in a few minutes to get our tickets!

Lets shock the world tonight!!!!!!!

Comment

I think the tale of the tape will be if the Jacks can be with in a few points pulse or minus at the half. If SDSU was up by 10 or so or down by 10 or so I think Michigan wins. If the score remains close the Jack's may have a chance at the end.

Comment

All the pressure is on Michigan, make them feel it. The crowd support for the Jackrabbits and the weight of late-game pressure on the young Michigan team will grow with each SDSU basket if we can keep it close into the second half.

This game is going to get big ratings for CBS. It should be fast-paced, high-scoring, and great exposure for SDSU. It will be the first game most people tune into when they get home from work after hearing NCAA talk all day long. Keep it close and give the country a reason to get excited about the Jackrabbits!

Comment

The Jackrabbits are able to keep it close with the help of some shots going down. Nate will get his. Jordan, Chad, Tony, and Brayden(and Marcus and Jake at least) will need to be ready tonight. Michigan will try to wear the Jacks down with their system and athletes. 40 minutes from our starters is not reality if we want some spring in the step at the end of the game. They shoot the 3's as well which means the defense will need to extend. Coach will surely realize the need for key rest for most of the players against a more talented(deep) team than we usually play. If anyone watched close on the Murray St game, the Jacks could have used some bench help as well as a healthier Nate. It appeared Canaan was leaving Brayden behind with his tongue hanging after Canaan had his rest in the second half(and Nate was hampered with back). Healthy and well rested should make the Jackrabbits a formidable foe against the Wolverines. Go Jacks!!
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

So excited.

Hard to concentrate at work. Keep looking up stories and articles on the web... like that's helping!

Comment

Is it 6:15 yet?????

I feel a lot like I did before the Nebraska football game a few years ago. Nervous. Hoping we can compete, and maybe win if a few things go our way.

Once the first bucket drops, hopefully that subsides a little.

On paper we don't have much of a chance.

The game isn't played on paper.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Throw out the season records. The new season starts tonight!!! Go big, go blue, GO JACKS!!!!!
                  When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

Comment

The best part of the day so far was my wife getting our son dressed in his SDSU game day outfit. Since she was a USD grad I was pretty impressed she put on her SDSU stuff with out me reminder her. My son was pretty excitied for a thursday morning.....hopefully the good vibes he had this AM transfer to the team so they are feeling good and have a srping in their step.

On a game note, I hope Nagy isnt afraid to call atime out. I know he has problems using them, the guys needed rest at the end of the murray state game and just to help slow down any momentum the other team gets. Murray got the momentum and ran with it, Nagy forgot that playing 5 guys with out rest is not a good idea against good team. stratigic time outs and hitting 3s and rebounding IMO are the keys that will allow us to score more points.....says capt obvious.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      The best part of the day so far was my wife getting our son dressed in his SDSU game day outfit.
                      I decided to take my chances against the work dress code and threw on an SDSU polo shirt today. Luckily a high percentage of people in my field are SDSU grads. I think it is understood that this is a special day.

This is one of those weird days where I can't wait for the game to start yet I don't want the pre-game excitement phase to end.

Comment

Let's do this. Jacks by 2
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Valpo getting kerblasticated by Michigan State.

Go Sparty! Make sure y'all wear your Jackrabbit yellow & blue tonight!
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I really hate the Infiniti/formula 1 commercial. And the Valpo/astronaut one, too. Fingernails-on-chalkboard commercials for me.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Not sure if the tradition lives, but I'm debating peeing in the shower tonight about 6:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X