Jackrabbit Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit Central

If anyone checks out the SDSU bookstore online you'll see a ton of stuff is 'out of stock'. Anyone know what the issue is?

I only ask because I have a good buddy who's kind of turning into a Jack's fan and he wanted to get some stuff online and couldn't. He ended up at Scheels, which is fine I guess. But if you look at their website a good portion of their stuff is out of stock. What's the problem?
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Re: Jackrabbit Central

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    If anyone checks out the SDSU bookstore online you'll see a ton of stuff is 'out of stock'. Anyone know what the issue is?

I only ask because I have a good buddy who's kind of turning into a Jack's fan and he wanted to get some stuff online and couldn't. He ended up at Scheels, which is fine I guess. But if you look at their website a good portion of their stuff is out of stock. What's the problem?
    (Raises hand) I have a guess:

Bad inventory control/inadequate estimation of demand?

My advice to Jackrabbit Central is: however much Jackrabbit swag you ordered--double it. Jacks are hitting the bigtime, again. And when they beat Michigan . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The online selection is very limited compared to what is actually in the campus location. Not sure why it is so limited online? SDSU doesn't have any apparel available on at the Summit Store either. http://www.thesummitleaguestore.com/
      We...ARE...STATE!
      SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Selling out faster than they can re-stock? Maybe they got a bump in orders after the SLT. I certainly hope so.

Comment

I like the Championship Ts

http://www.jackrabbitcentral.com/graphic-tees

Comment

Working...
          X