Re: Jacks get in Auburn Hills

F--k the NCAA.

Comment

Go get em!!!!!
      2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17 '18 & '19 FCS National Champions

Comment

Not happy. Basically Michigan get a home final. I'd rather have been a #14 seed.....
        Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

do we know what time they play?

Comment

When do they announce the time?

Comment

As soon as they announce session 1 or session 2 on Thurs I'm getting on Ticketmaster.
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post
                F--k the NCAA.
                All the more motivation to neuter the Wolverines.
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                  As soon as they announce session 1 or session 2 on Thurs I'm getting on Ticketmaster.
                  been checking ticketmaster and stubhub. tickets that were going cheap went up. today from $185 on up on stubhub. seats up high in the upper bowl on ticketmaster were going for $150. hopefully they start to come down but doubt it. I'm trying through SDSU's site.

Comment

A question for all of you NCAA rippers? Where should have they sent us? We are a mid major program. With the bad losses that we have had a 13 is not too bad. The 1-4 seeds are supposed to play close to home. That is how the tourney is set up.
                    Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by valleyrabbit View Post
                      A question for all of you NCAA rippers? Where should have they sent us? We are a mid major program. With the bad losses that we have had a 13 is not too bad. The 1-4 seeds are supposed to play close to home. That is how the tourney is set up.
                      hey Alabama didn't even get in.

Comment

So that's why cuse as a 4 seed are playing in california.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I dig it burke and wolters head to head, we get a 13 over valpo and davidson, summit tourney in sioux falls our backyard ncaa game in michigans back yard

Comment

Originally posted by discoDancinJackrabbit View Post
                            summit tourney in sioux falls our backyard ncaa game in michigans back yard
                            Put that way, I guess it's fair. Still would have preferred K-State in the Sprint Center though.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

#4 Syracuse is sure playing close to home. I don't know if that would have been a better matchup, but it would have been a much more neutral venue. Or we could have been in Kansas City against KState. Same problem against Michigan, but then our fans would have had an easier trip.

Comment

Working...
                              X