Thread: ???

Default ???

How is Nate Wolters? I hated to see him come up lame following his collision with Murray's EdFro. I did not think this was "smack talk" but I try to follow mod rules.

Default Re: ???

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyracer43 View Post
    How is Nate Wolters? I hated to see him come up lame following his collision with Murray's EdFro. I did not think this was "smack talk" but I try to follow mod rules.
    Dude...your previous thread was titled "Does South Dakota Really Suck?" and you posted it in the MBB forum...get a clue.

To answer your question, I'd imagine Nate's back is sore, but trust me, Nater Will Nate...
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Another troll.

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyracer43 View Post
    How is Nate Wolters? I hated to see him come up lame following his collision with Murray's EdFro. (
    Nate played close to 40 minutes on Thursday at less than 100% and nearly had a triple double. He should be good to go with over a week without games.

Just an FYI: You didn't have to put the question about Nate's health in smack, it was all the other stuff.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

In response to your other thread, South Dakota does suck...but South Dakota State is AWESOME!
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Quote Originally Posted by ringthebells View Post
    In response to your other thread, South Dakota does suck...but South Dakota State is AWESOME!
    And Wyoming blows.

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    Another troll.
    Dont tell me Lakes is now a Cowboy?

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Dont tell me Lakes is now a Cowboy?
    Yeah , he puts on his pointy-toed boots and his hat with the string under his chin and goes and rides the merry-go-round at the mall.

Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Yeah , he puts on his pointy-toed boots and his hat with the string under his chin and goes and rides the merry-go-round at the mall.
    Cant give you rep pts but this one earned some. Very Funny.
    Hurrah for the Dana Dykhouse and T Denny Sanford. A new stadium we shall have.

He presents quite a picture of this little guy on the merry go round with an older woman at his side where he finally feels a part of the herd!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post