Summit at the Falls 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Summit at the Falls 2013

Watch ESPN has a replay of the game available online.

Comment

and what was surprising to me I do not recall hearing San Diego State once. I was expecting in the womens game to hear something like" San Diego is really going after San Diego St right now."

Comment

Got my recaps written by 11:30 and got home about 12:30 this morning. I had to be up at 5 this morning to sign-on, so I had about 4 hours of sleep.

But you know something? Going to the game last night is well worth the sleep-deprivation today.
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
          Got my recaps written by 11:30 and got home about 12:30 this morning. I had to be up at 5 this morning to sign-on, so I had about 4 hours of sleep.

But you know something? Going to the game last night is well worth the sleep-deprivation today.
          What kind of alarm clock do you have? Apparently it works, if you got up to sign on. Where online can we read your re-caps?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            What kind of alarm clock do you have? Apparently it works, if you got up to sign on. Where online can we read your re-caps?
            http://www.amazingmadison.com/SDSU-W...-Peat/15785740

http://www.amazingmadison.com/SDSU-M...gain-/15785776

And as for alarm clock, I just use my cell phone. I'm so used to this job, a four-hour night doesn't bother me anymore. Besides, I'll get plenty of sleep when I go out to Rapid City today.

And seeing as today is my last day on Jammin' Country, one more four-hour night wasn't too bad!
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Had a blast for four days at the Tournament.

Saw some really good basketball, saw some really lousy basketball.

However, I'm glad the Jacks won and it's over.

Tonight's supper was my first home cooked meal since last friday. It tasted awesome.

Missed the wife and kids a ton.

Today my 4 yr old knew I was back home and asked her mother when she dropped her off at daycare if I could come pick her up instead of mom. I gladly obliged.

It's good to be home.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I'm still dragging this morning after three late night drives back from Sioux Falls, but no complaints. That tournament lived up to the hype and buying tickets a year ago really paid off. I've been to Sioux Falls for a least a few games each of the five years and it is always a good time. I suppose it does not hurt that SDSU teams are 23-3 in the Tourney!

Comment

Working...
                X