Kailey Vandrovec Donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kailey Vandrovec Donations

Thank you for doing this. I appreciate it.

Comment

I mailed the check to Terry today. I send it via Priority Mail with tracking. Supposed to arrive to him on Wednesday.

I elected to send directly to Terry in Sioux Falls as requested by one of the donors. That way he could deposit the check right away.

The tracking number is 9505 5104 1194 3063 3465 40. Should be able to enter this at USPS.com and see when it get delivered. I just checked and the number doesn't work. Be patient as it might not be in their system yet.

Comment

MT - Thanks for the above board, transparent, handling of this project. Hope Kailey continues to improve, and that the Vandrovec's know that they are in a LOT of prayers and happy thoughts.

Comment

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action

9505 5104 1194 3063 3465 40

It's out for delivery!

Comment

Terry got our donation this afternoon. He just sent me this email:

"Hi Jason,

I just received a piece of mail from you ...

Holy cow. We're stunned and grateful. All I do is my job, and to think that all of you appreciate that enough to care for my family is amazing. Thank you so, so much."

Big thanks to all who donated. I was completely shocked at the response this got. Good going Jackrabbit Nation.

Now let's go win a couple births to the NCAA tourney!

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              Terry got our donation this afternoon. He just sent me this email:

"Hi Jason,

I just received a piece of mail from you ...

Holy cow. We're stunned and grateful. All I do is my job, and to think that all of you appreciate that enough to care for my family is amazing. Thank you so, so much."

Big thanks to all who donated. I was completely shocked at the response this got. Good going Jackrabbit Nation.

Now let's go win a couple births to the NCAA tourney!
              Thanks for all your work setting this up. The way Terry is in his chats,it seems like you know him as a friend even though most of us have never met him. When the news of this challenge came out three weeks or so ago , hearing about it was like a punch in the gut to me,just as I'm sure it was for many of you. So glad things are looking up,and glad that we could do this for the Vandrovec family.

Comment

Working...
              X