Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ndsu @ wiu

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    Eight basketball teams have represented the Summit in the NCAA tourney since we made the move up. FIVE of those have been from SDSU. I'll take that.....Sure our men's team will take a step back next year, but it won't be for long.
    I am not willing to concede this. We could be better next year.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
      It only matters when they are good at it. Otherwise, it's just another sport no one pays attention to.
      An SDSU fan talking about people paying attention to athletic programs? Did you type that with a straight face?

Comment

Swimming? Equestrian? Tennis? Oh, that's right.... (See how THAT works?) Queue up "they're not real sports if we don't play them" screed.
        Congrats. Ya got me there.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
          An SDSU fan talking about people paying attention to athletic programs? Did you type that with a straight face?

Actually, I was munching on an apple when I typed that so it was probably a chewing face...

Anyway (typing with a kind of bemused face) what do you expect when you come onto an opponent's smack board and start a post with "A lesson?" You might let a little air out of the superiority complex tires, they're a little overinflated tonight...

Comment

Re: Oh no, we've offended some Bison

Quick someone remind me the last time the Bison won a game at the Summit League Tournament. Not a lot of green in Sioux Falls after their first day for many years now. What do they call that? Oh yea one and done.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
              Quick someone remind me the last time the Bison won a game at the Summit League Tournament. Not a lot of green in Sioux Falls after their first day for many years now. What do they call that? Oh yea one and done.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                We will win this year. And I'm fine losing the best player in school history after 2 consecutive trips to the dance.
                The best player in school history but also the best player in the confrence. Even though he is done next year we will still be a team to worry about. I think most teams and fans think we will stink with out nate but they forget what we have still have a solid core and a lot of talent coming in.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post

I believe that was also the magical year the Bison women last won a Summit League Tournament game.

Comment

When is the last time their women advanced past the first round? Have their ever won a game. Serious question.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I believe that was also the magical year the Bison women last won a Summit League Tournament game.
                      Careful, careful.... you'll prompt another lesson!!!

Comment

Careful, careful.... you'll prompt another lesson!!!

One more thing before i get that lesson.

Summit tournament records

NDSU men 3-3
                        NDSU women 1-4
                        Total 4-7

SDSU men 5-3
                        SDSU women 12-0
                        Total 17-3

Comment

One more thing before i get that lesson. Summit tournament recordsNDSU men 3-3NDSU women 1-4Total 4-7SDSU men 5-3SDSU women 12-0Total 17-3
                          ButtFootball???

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                            ButtFootball???
                            Funny

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              When is the last time their women advanced past the first round? Have their ever won a game. Serious question.
                              I didn't know we still had a women's basketball team.

Comment

Swimming? Equestrian? Tennis? Oh, that's right.... (See how THAT works?)

Queue up "they're not real sports if we don't play them" screed.
                                I can understand Equestrian, but I had no clue NDSU doesn't offer swimming or tennis.
                                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                                X