Oh no, we've offended some Bison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no, we've offended some Bison

In case you all were wondering. NDSU did win 2 National FB championships. (Just reading the ESPN comments on the basketball game that just finished.) Boy they have a lot of tools in the ice shed up north.

Re: Ndsu @ wiu

I see the discrepancy in fouls and free throws was significantly in the favor of WIU. I see bison reporter and super homer Dom Izzo pointed it out on twitter.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I did not know that! (referring to Bison winning two FB championships... When all else fails: buttfootball! )

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        I did not know that! (referring to Bison winning two FB championships... When all else fails: buttfootball! )
        NDSU beat your team. NDSU beat a team by 26 that your team lost to. NDSU has finished higher in every men's sport in the last year except bball. NDSU is currently ahead in the standings in that sport. NDSU has beaten SDSU in 11 of the last 13 matchups. Buttfootball? Sorry, we aren't a one trick pony.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
          NDSU beat your team. NDSU beat a team by 26 that your team lost to. NDSU has finished higher in every men's sport in the last year except bball. NDSU is currently ahead in the standings in that sport. NDSU has beaten SDSU in 11 of the last 13 matchups. Buttfootball? Sorry, we aren't a one trick pony.
          Let's see what happens in sioux falls before you get to high on your team this year.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

If you're looking for a pat on the back u probably won't get it here.

Comment

Eh, I like our chances this year in MBB. You beat us by 3 in Fargo when we weren't at our best? This team finally seems to be getting in its groove. I like our chances.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Certainly not looking for a pat on the back here. It gets old hearing "butt football" when we have excelled at every single men's sport. We aren't UND with hockey. Even if you guys are fortunate enough to win this year, you lose the best player in school history. We lose a third string PG. If Braun can come back at 70% +, I see the Bison winning the tourney. Who knows if he will, though. See you guys Saturday.

Comment

Certainly not looking for a pat on the back here. It gets old hearing "butt football" when we have excelled at every single men's sport. We aren't UND with hockey. Even if you guys are fortunate enough to win this year, you lose the best player in school history. We lose a third string PG. If Braun can come back at 70% +, I see the Bison winning the tourney. Who knows if he will, though. See you guys Saturday.

You apparently don't count women's bb. Or maybe up there women's sports doesn't matter

Comment

We will win this year. And I'm fine losing the best player in school history after 2 consecutive trips to the dance.
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

We may lose our best player,but odds are we do not drop off the face of the earth for a few years like the Bison did after Woodside & company left.

Comment

Eight basketball teams have represented the Summit in the NCAA tourney since we made the move up. FIVE of those have been from SDSU. I'll take that.....Sure our men's team will take a step back next year, but it won't be for long.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                          You apparently don't count women's bb. Or maybe up there women's sports doesn't matter
                          A lesson for you folks...Each of NDSU's women's sports have been superior to SDSU's women's programs except in basketball. Therefore, this is an appropriate place to use "ButtWomen'sBasketball". See how that works?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post

It only matters when they are good at it. Otherwise, it's just another sport no one pays attention to.

Comment

A lesson for you folks...Each of NDSU's women's sports have been superior to SDSU's women's programs except in basketball. Therefore, this is an appropriate place to use "ButtWomen'sBasketball". See how that works?
                              Swimming? Equestrian? Tennis? Oh, that's right.... (See how THAT works?)

Queue up "they're not real sports if we don't play them" screed.

Comment

Working...
                              X