Nebraska 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nebraska 2013

Section 21 is primary. Section 20 (top half or so) in the south endzone is secondary, followed by the northeast corner (way high) of the north endzone.
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      My understanding is that Section 21 typically is the primary "visitors' section". That's where I'll be (row 31). Maybe someone else can confirm that. Last time I bought a couple of excellent lower-sideline tickets on Stubhub and wound up sitting right behind a handful of SDSU fans. That was fun but the people up in the main SDSU section seemed to be having an even better time. Strength in numbers!
      I was in the SDSU section last time, and it was indeed a good time.
      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Lookn for two tickets yet to the huskers game. Anyone?

Comment

Has anybody heard anything on the team JACK thing yet? I mean this is awe-full close at this point. is the ATH DEPT going to do something? should someone here contact Team Jack?

Comment

Originally posted by TailGatr View Post
            All sorts of tickets for less than face value (or right at face value after fees)...

http://www.stubhub.com/nebraska-foot...-2013-4223897/
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by TailGatr View Post
              I've got one ticket to Nebraska in SDSU section 21, row 21, face value. Don't know if that will help you TailGatr, but anybody else interested should PM me.

Comment

Check your PMs
                Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                  I've got one ticket to Nebraska in SDSU section 21, row 21, face value. Don't know if that will help you TailGatr, but anybody else interested should PM me.
                  Ticket is gone!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                    Ticket is gone!
                    Thanks, Jacks#1 Fan! I did find 2 tickets.

Comment

Good luck today Jacks! Safe travels to those going to the game and NO injuries. Make SDSU and the MVFC proud!!

Comment

I'd be willing to bet Nate Gerry can outrun ZZ in shorts on a track. I want to see if he can in pads and on turf. ZZ has proven he can outrun a lot of the fastest d-backs in the FCS, and the ones from Kansas. The Jacks aren't UCLA, but they should be able to get a lot of info, and hopefully some confidence, watching the 2nd half tape.

Comment

It's definitely an interesting time to be playing this game. How will their young team respond to all the negativity that will be coming their way this week? Much of the fan base is in meltdown mode - you can even find a "hire Craig Bohl" thread on their message board. Will those fans start to turn on them if things don't go well right away? They are also heading into a bye after this SDSU game. I am guessing the Huskers will come out hyper-focused and thirsty for blood, but would not be surprised to find something on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            It's definitely an interesting time to be playing this game. How will their young team respond to all the negativity that will be coming their way this week? Much of the fan base is in meltdown mode - you can even find a "hire Craig Bohl" thread on their message board. Will those fans start to turn on them if things don't go well right away? They are also heading into a bye after this SDSU game. I am guessing the Huskers will come out hyper-focused and thirsty for blood, but would not be surprised to find something on the opposite end of the spectrum.
                            Completely agree. Very interesting, indeed. If things are in meltdown mode, who knows what could happen? We get the running game going and play some good D...who knows? But they could also circle the wagons and be looking to put a beatdown on a lower-level opponent. Don't know what will happen, but it doesn't seem like it's going to be middle ground, I guess. A very close game or a route, most likely.
                            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Nebraska has dropped out of the top 25.To add to the speculation as to what Neb will want to bring to the game vs the Jacks.

Comment

I think Nebraska just wants to get into conference play. Do some damage in the Big ten. SDSU will want to assert itself. Get in there and take a W.

Comment

Working...
                                X