Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nebraska 2013

Originally posted by 89rabbit View Post
    To add to the story, Jack's parents are both SDSU Alumni. Andrew is a Poli Sci grad from 2000 and Brianna is a 2004 PharmD grad. Go State!
    That's awesome I never knew that!
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

How does one buy these shirts? I would buy them for my family(6 adults and 2 children)

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        How does one buy these shirts? I would buy them for my family(6 adults and 2 children)
        The Nebraska ones? Those are for sale in Hy-Vee in Sioux Falls and other locations, I'm sure.

SDSU ones? Don't exist at this point.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

For those who dont know the Jack Hoffman story.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3616111.html

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
            The Nebraska ones? Those are for sale in Hy-Vee in Sioux Falls and other locations, I'm sure.

SDSU ones? Don't exist at this point.

Wait for it. I hear that something is in the works for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
              Wait for it. I hear that something is in the works for this game.
              I am pumped for this potential option! This story could be really cool and I could see this making some national news, which, would be great for Jack Hoffman's cause and even good for SDSU's exposure.

Comment

The Jackrabbits and Jackrabbit fans left quite an impression in Lincoln last time. Hundreds -- if not thousands -- of yellow Jackrabbits for Jack shirts wandering the streets and in the stadium would be over the top!
                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

if there is something available we would need 4 tickets. Might actually be a way i could make my brother wear not nebraska stuff to the game considering he will be sitting in the SDSU section. I tried to tell him since we provided the tickets he will have to wear SDSU and maybe this could be a good reason for him to do so.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                    I am pumped for this potential option! This story could be really cool and I could see this making some national news, which, would be great for Jack Hoffman's cause and even good for SDSU's exposure.
                    The Jack Hoffman "clash of Titans" pre-season Bowl game....

Comment

I put a bug in Jeremy and James' Ears last night at the P&D... if anyone gets final info let me know as they are ready to do the story to get it rolling.

I have a very good relationship with JJBenji's here in Yankton if someone wants me to see what they would charge to make them and turn around.

Comment

Just a thought, but we need to slow our roll on printing anything without SDSU's approval. Licensing and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                          Just a thought, but we need to slow our roll on printing anything without SDSU's approval. Licensing and all that.
                          Buzz kill.

Frankly this is something SDSU athletic dept should jump on.

Just out of curiosity? Do students get approval for shirts they make that contain SDSU or jackrabbits or hobo day?
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit View Post
                            To add to the story, Jack's parents are both SDSU Alumni. Andrew is a Poli Sci grad from 2000 and Brianna is a 2004 PharmD grad.

Go State!
                            As are his maternal grandparents.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              Buzz kill.

Frankly this is something SDSU athletic dept should jump on.

Just out of curiosity? Do students get approval for shirts they make that contain SDSU or jackrabbits or hobo day?

Yes they are supposed to.

http://www.sdstate.edu/about/policie...-Marketing.pdf

http://www.sdstate.edu/about/policie...ity-Manual.pdf

Go State!

Comment

Wow tahts a lot of stuff to read through. I am going to assume most students our groups don't actually follow all those rules. Considering most of the hobo day shirts I have ever seen would not pass those guide lines.

Comment

Working...
                                X