Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Restaurant open Christmas Day in Brookings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restaurant open Christmas Day in Brookings?

Hey Jacks fans, does anyone know of any eateries open in Brookings on Christmas Day? I've tried calling Perkins, Ground Round, Cubby's and Applebees but they will all be closed. Any suggestions?
    Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Re: Restaurant open Christmas Day in Brookings?

Lifehacker says to try Chinese restaurants. King's Wok?

http://lifehacker.com/5970307/what-t...t-celebrate-it
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Thanks RabbitObsessed - I called and they will be open
      Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

sounds familiar to a christmas story.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          sounds familiar to a christmas story.
          The POTUS family the Bush's usually eat Chinese at a restraunt in Houston, Texas on Christmas day. Personally, I can't stand Chinese, a last choice pick any day of the year. I hope SkippyJack liked Chinese.
          Last edited by Nidaros; 12-26-2012, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Thank you everyone - I believe the student and friends ate there Christmas night and had a great meal.
            Last edited by SkippyJack; 12-26-2012, 06:06 PM. Reason: cant spell

Comment

We at at the Indian Restaurant Shahi Palace on Cristmas. Their Chicken Korma is excellent. it is in SF behind the Home Depot next to Sturdevant's. if you have not eaten there yet I highly suggest it! Tell them Chad Sent ya.

Comment

Working...
              X