X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tix Exchange - Women's BB

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    If any season ticket holders are not going to purchase their seats for the Minnesota game , I am looking for 4. Do not all have to be together , two sets of 2 would work. PM if you have some available.
    If you don't get any responses and if I were you I would look for tickets right at noon tomorrow (deadline for season ticket holders to get their tickets). Previous 2 rounds (I understand this game will have more interest) there were plenty of very good seats available.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      If you don't get any responses and if I were you I would look for tickets right at noon tomorrow (deadline for season ticket holders to get their tickets). Previous 2 rounds (I understand this game will have more interest) there were plenty of very good seats available.
      Unclaimed reserved tickets go on sale at 1:00pm today, correct? That is what is stated in this article.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...RIBER_CONTENT=

I didn't know if it was changed to noon or if they would be available then, and I didn't want to miss it.
      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
        Unclaimed reserved tickets go on sale at 1:00pm today, correct? That is what is stated in this article.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...RIBER_CONTENT=

I didn't know if it was changed to noon or if they would be available then, and I didn't want to miss it.
        You are correct. I didn't look at the email I received from Athletic Dept. close enough. Season Ticket holders have until noon to purchase their tickets. Then at 1pm, unclaimed tickets go on sale at 1pm.

"The SDSU women's basketball team has been selected to host a 3rd round game in the WNIT. SDSU will play Minnesota on Thursday March 27, in Frost Arena, at 7:00pm.
        As a season ticket holder you will have the first opportunity to purchase your same seats as you had during the regular season. You will have until noon on Tuesday March 25 to purchase your seats for the third round game. If you purchased seats to the first or second round game you will need to order again.

Seats not purchased by season ticket holders will go onsale to general public at 1pm on Tuesday March 25. General Public can purchase General Admission tickets immediately."

Comment

Any Season Ticket holders NOT attending Sunday? Looking for 2 good reserve seats.

I can order at 4 pm, I guess...but just wondering if anyone had some REALLY good seats...I'd take em, and pay for them.

Comment

Monday Nov 24, the women play Sam Houston St. My wife and i wont be able to go. So i have 2 tickets if anyone is interested

Comment

Tickets are taken

Comment

Just curious if there are any reserved tickets available for Friday's game, since the Bobcats are playing in the State Finals.

Comment

Originally posted by cfeffb View Post
                  Just curious if there are any reserved tickets available for Friday's game, since the Bobcats are playing in the State Finals.
                  Purchasing reserve tickets may be difficult. There will likely be reserve seats empty that you might slide into uninterupted. Normally there are many empty seats above the rail that will be empty. If someone comes to claim that seat, it would not be too difficult to find another.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I have access to 4 tickets for women vs UNO on the 15th. 2 are on the court and 2 are in row 3, yes, really good seats. Tickets are in Yankton and I don't have them on me but will ask for them if anyone is interested. Let me know ASAP so I can get them out to you in the mail. Asking for a donation to the Yankton Jackrabbit Club in return, you can choose the amount.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I have one courtside ticket for tomorrows double header if anyone is interested, let me know.

Comment

looking for two reserved tix to the double header this sat.. Let me know if you have any for sale. Thanks!

Comment

I have 2 courtside tickets available for the men's basketball game against Wayne State on
                          Wednesday, December 2 and 2 courtside tickets for the women's game against Portland State...$20 each. I am leaving town tomorrow (Tuesday) in late afternoon. PM me if interested.

Comment

I have 2 lower level tickets in Section B for the WBB game vs. DePaul on Dec. 15. $25 for the pair. PM if interested.
                            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                              I have 2 lower level tickets in Section B for the WBB game vs. DePaul on Dec. 15. $25 for the pair. PM if interested.
                              Tickets are sold.
                              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

2 lower level in Section B for the WBB game vs. Omaha on Thurs. Jan 7. $20 for the pair. PM if interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X