• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tix Exchange - Women's BB

Looking for one court side ticket for Feb 4th....THanks

Comment

2 lower level reserved (Sec B, Row 8) for the DH on Sat. Jan 21. WBB vs. W. Illinois, MBB vs. Ft. Wayne. $40.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        2 lower level reserved (Sec B, Row 8) for the DH on Sat. Jan 21. WBB vs. W. Illinois, MBB vs. Ft. Wayne. $40.
        $30 now...less than GA cost.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

$30 now...less than GA cost.
          Sold.

Comment

2 lower level reserved in Sec B, Row 8 for Thursday, February 2 vs. NDSU. $30 (same price as GA).

Comment

2 lower level reserved in Sec B, Row 8 for Thursday, February 2 vs. NDSU. $30 (same price as GA).
              Bump.... $20.

Comment

Bump.... $20.
                Sold.

Comment

2 lower level reserved in Sec B, Row 8 for February 4 DH (WBB vs. USD, MBB vs. ORU)...$40 gets 'em. PM me. Need to go out in mail tomorrow or figure out another delivery method.

Comment

2 lower level reserved in Sec B, Row 8 for February 4 DH (WBB vs. USD, MBB vs. ORU)...$40 gets 'em. PM me. Need to go out in mail tomorrow or figure out another delivery method.
                    Sold.

Comment

2 lower level reserved in Sec B, Row 8 for Feb. 23 game vs. Denver. $20.

Comment

I have 2 tickets for all the Summit League Tournament women's sessions. Sec 102. Row T. $20.00 per ticket.

Comment

6-5-4

I think your PM is full. I'll take Monday session of available.
                          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

My message box should be empty. The tickets for Monday are yours. Send me a message and we'll get something figured out to get them to you on Sunday.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
                              My message box should be empty. The tickets for Monday are yours. Send me a message and we'll get something figured out to get them to you on Sunday.

Go Rabbits!
                              Somethings wrong with my PM. Did you happen to get anything?. It's saying that mine is full too and I' e cleared it all out but still not letting me send the PM.
                              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Sunday and Monday tickets have been sold. Tuesday still available. They will be available up to game time on Tuesday. If you're interested let me know.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Working...
                                X