X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tix Exchange - Women's BB

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    We have 4 tickets for sale for the game on Saturday in Vermillion. Located a few rows behind the Jack's bench.
    Never mind, the women’s game has been moved to Sunday.

Comment

Looking for 2 reserved seats for the State/U games (mens and womens) on Feb. 22 and 23. Please PM if you have either or both. Thanks.

Comment

I have 2 GA tickets for Saturday's game against USD. $10 each. They will be available in Brookings. PM if interested.

Comment

I have two tickets for the Mon and Tues women's sessions of the summit league tourney. Section 105 Row 6. Asking $40/ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by blue? View Post
            I have two tickets for the Mon and Tues women's sessions of the summit league tourney. Section 105 Row 6. Asking $40/ticket.
            I am interested if still available.

Comment

My son has all session tickets in the upper section 205 row 3. He cant go Saturday or Saturday night. He wants $25 for the pair of tickets for each session. If you take both day and night sessions $40. He also wont be going Sunday. PM me if interested in either day

Comment

Sundays sessions are gone

Comment

Saturdays session is sold

Comment

Does anyone have a couple tickets to sell for Sunday women session?
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      Does anyone have a couple tickets to sell for Sunday women session?
                      done
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• 3 seats, Sec 115, row T. Selling as a Sunday all day package for both men's and women's sessions, $150 OBO.

Comment

• Anyone want two free tickets to Wednesday’s exhibition game against St Cloud? Message me. I can transfer the two tickets to your mobile phone number.

Comment

• Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                            Anyone want two free tickets to Wednesday’s exhibition game against St Cloud? Message me. I can transfer the two tickets to your mobile phone number.
                            Still available? PM sent.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

• Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                              Still available? PM sent.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
                              I tried to check all day long but evidently I didn’t check as if late.
                              I should have next week’s exhibition game available too if you want.

Comment

• I have 2 Season tickets for sale, Section K Row 7, Seats 13 and 14. The Seats are behind the visitors bench.
                                $800 for the 2 tickets. Message me.

Comment

Working...
                                X